Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not new to Psp, but it's an introduction.

BorisDBlade is offline -Hacks Newbie

Greetings to all the chips and salsa,

I've been reading this forum for the last year, very good information and very good help for those looking. So I've decided to join this site to help add to the knowledge pool and have some of my own questions answered when the occasion arises. I do a lot of video conversion to various formats, hate ogm/mkv, dual audio is a pain to compress and if the audio is off, it's off in both.
    Bought my Psp in Iraq, was 2.80 Official, saw a friend who had bought a 1.5, saw it had homebrew emulators, thought that was a lot handier than toting around my laptop, which had much worse battery life. Tried several sites to see how to downgrade, found there wasn't any, just played it normally out of the box, spent a fair penny for games, until.........
    About 5 months ago, I had found the 3.03 downgrader. *Cha-ching* I downgraded, perused the site for several days downloaded almost 500mb in programs and kept what I liked. Some things like the IR Remote Control program was ingenious! Others made no sense to usability for me.
    Long story short (too late), I found an AIO installer for the most popular emulators, but I can't find the program anymore if it has been updated or the project was trashed? It was called Excalibur EMU Installer and it was an AIO, pretty good one from the last install I put on my Psp. But Mame was a little perplexed when I loaded and never really worked. Mame is a hard thing to emulate, specially without the .chd files if it needs it, but even with them, it was awfully spotty on working. The overall emulators worked, but I can't find the updates it if there are any. And has Dealeus come out with 13 yet?

Thanks for letting me introduce myself.
    -Boris

-RAZER1- is offline -Hacks Smarty

no Daedalus has not come out yet
    If You are Reading This You Just Wasted 4 Second Of Your Life

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

Excuse me I just see this entire thread as
    hey guys, i want some attention. Please read about my PSP life and comment. I want some people to say "hi of you to join"

Well Boris Sir, welcome to PSP hacks

I guess the formality of introduction one's self to a new group is gone with the advent of new people on here crying for "help me out cause I have no idea what I'm doing and I messed up my psp." I didn't think it was a bad idea to give a little history, but I'm not looking for attention, sorry if it was perceived that way. I'm not taking offense for being viewed as a "noob" on here, but hope with time I can be viewed as contributing member of the forums dispite the low rank I will achive.

Thank you killah for the welcome. It's nice to meet you.

scribble is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

well you're sorta asking for help too aren't you? So wouldn't you be one of the "new people" that you are talking about? :sigh:
    You sorta made a long speech about you wanting to help, actions are greater than words. :D

I see what you mean Scribble, but I've read new threads where they are not being nice about asking for help, thinking it's people's duty here to provide them the answers with no repercussions if they are rude/mean to the people who try to help them. Which is a part of any forum community granted, but anyone with manners can ask nicely.

As for me helping, I'll do what I can, I can provide software (legal) to people who ask for it, I'm not a programmer or much of a hex editor, but I'm pretty good at finding a software solutions to problems, or links to sites with hard to find answers.

Anything I can help you with Scribble?

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

welcome boris...

J/K

althogh i myself am a to these forums. ive tryed my best to help out all i can.. yeah theres alot of bashing noobs here well... u just got to let it go and dont get attatched to it..

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by killahcheese
    Excuse me I just see this entire thread as
    hey guys, i want some attention. Please read about my PSP life and comment. I want some people to say "hi of you to join"

Well Boris Sir, welcome to PSP hacks
    its almost the same as posting in that same topic about how you don't care....

and welcome

p.s. scribble is a pedophile. :lol:
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

chipx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDBlade
    Greetings to all the chips and salsa,

I've been reading this forum for the last year, very good information and very good help for those looking. So I've decided to join this site to help add to the knowledge pool and have some of my own questions answered when the occasion arises. I do a lot of video conversion to various formats, hate ogm/mkv, dual audio is a pain to compress and if the audio is off, it's off in both.
    Bought my Psp in Iraq, was 2.80 Official, saw a friend who had bought a 1.5, saw it had homebrew emulators, thought that was a lot handier than toting around my laptop, which had much worse battery life. Tried several sites to see how to downgrade, found there wasn't any, just played it normally out of the box, spent a fair penny for games, until.........
    About 5 months ago, I had found the 3.03 downgrader. *Cha-ching* I downgraded, perused the site for several days downloaded almost 500mb in programs and kept what I liked. Some things like the IR Remote Control program was ingenious! Others made no sense to usability for me.
    Long story short (too late), I found an AIO installer for the most popular emulators, but I can't find the program anymore if it has been updated or the project was trashed? It was called Excalibur EMU Installer and it was an AIO, pretty good one from the last install I put on my Psp. But Mame was a little perplexed when I loaded and never really worked. Mame is a hard thing to emulate, specially without the .chd files if it needs it, but even with them, it was awfully spotty on working. The overall emulators worked, but I can't find the updates it if there are any. And has Dealeus come out with 13 yet?

Thanks for letting me introduce myself.
    -Boris
    nobody....cares....

XboXLiVE: luukee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast