Thread: Is it possible to connect a cell phone to a psp and external HDD??

pspsdabest is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi everyone, i was just wondering if there are any cell phones out there were you can add or drop files directly from an external hardrive. And then put the files you took out from the hard drive and place them in your PSP.I figure if theres a cell phone out there that lets you add and drop files from a harddrive then why wouldn't let you drop files into your PSP?? This would come in handy if your on the road a lot and you don't have a laptop. Or maybe there's a way to use it with a cheap palm pilot or something of that nature. Maybe a cheap pc tablet. Let me know what you guys think. I hope this doesn't sound to crazy.

mahfood1990 is offline -Hacks Guru

i remember hearing some piece of hardware that lets u exchange data from ext. hdd to psp but its no longer manufacture dor something like that, but not sure
    "In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mahfood1990
    i remember hearing some piece of hardware that lets u exchange data from ext. hdd to psp but its no longer manufacture dor something like that, but not sure
    Yeah, I heard someone on this forum mention that they had some etx HDD which just connected to the PSP with a usb cable and it had a little screen on it so you could scroll to the file you wanted and copy it over.