Thread: psp lcd replacement screen? where to find one and how much?

SegoMyEggo is offline -Hacks Newbie

im trying to find a new lcd screen, but i dont know what stores would carry the ones for PSPs.
    i need to find a store, not website, that sells these screens. does anyone know of any?
    and about how much do they cost in the stores?

iv seen only lcds being sold online and for around $50-$60

does anyone know if Fry's Electronics carrys them?

im thinking maybe the actual sony store but the price would prob be way more expensive there since its sony..?

SegoMyEggo is offline -Hacks Newbie

actually i just rememberd i have a waranty. would waranty cover the cracked lcd?
    the only problem is that i have the entertainment pack, and the store which i have the waranty for doesnt carry the entertainment pack anymore.

also at the moment my psp is bricked. should i unbrick it before i try the waranty return?

and what is the waranty?

does it mean they give me a new psp or does it mean they take mine and fix it?

Blood_breaker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

well your right about a screen it will run you about anywheres from 40 to 70 bucks... and the only place i can find em is online (ebay etc..) but you might have a video game repair shop locally that might have a few...

"the devs saying "we are working on fixing this issue" well i'm working on having sex with Mandy Moore and Britney Spears
    at the same time, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen" ~Travisclees~