Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who is working on a psp lite and 3.51 downgrader

PspAssasin is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well just asking who is working on one...also I'm buying a lite in December when Christmas comes round...Well I was wondering should I buy lite? And is it true that it has a bigger flash drive so you can load vids off internet? :/:|

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

lol you can downgrade fw 3.51 already (if u have access to another psp with CFW on it ).... start reading the forum a little b4 making posts .... psp lite has 3.60 fw on it

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Any exploit (if there are any found by then) will be patched by the time you get your hands on a slim.

Ok...wait a min lol so what will this "CFW" do and also do i need to get a slim now :mrgreen:

Joe Smith is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dude, any PSP (Phat) can now be downgrade no matter what mobo or ofw update... and the psp slim will most likely be hackable in the next few months seeing as DAX has already dumped the flash.
    PSP™ Slim & Lite (Piano Black) - Custom Firmware 3.71 M33-2

shady545 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith
    Dude, any PSP (Phat) can now be downgrade no matter what mobo or ofw update... and the psp slim will most likely be hackable in the next few months seeing as DAX has already dumped the flash.
    1. this guy doesn't know what CFW (custom firmware) is, so he won't know what OFW(offical firmware) is
    2. yes every OFW can be downgraded BUT he must have access to a psp with 1.5 firmware or one with CFW
    3. it is true the 3.60 firmware has been dumped, but not decrypted
    4. it might be longer than a few months before CFW will be released for the psp lite (because the 2.5 downgrader took forever to be released and longer for the next, and longer for the next)

and in my opinion i do not think the psp lite can even handle 1.5 FW, so they would have to rethink their whole approach on this

psplite may be hackable :( :o :posessed:

i want two images

Ok listen forget the psp lite lol i just need a 3.51 downgrader...I'M NOT USEING FUCKING PANDORAS BATTEY I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER PSP....All i really want is a downgrader without the battery...:sigh::posessed:

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

well.... no. there isnt one. check out fanjitas blog, theres people on their that will ship their pandorized baattery and memory stick to you

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PspAssasin
    Ok listen forget the psp lite lol i just need a 3.51 downgrader...I'M NOT USEING FUCKING PANDORAS BATTEY I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER PSP....All i really want is a downgrader without the battery...:sigh::posessed:
    Lol Unlucky i doubt it will even be made because of the pandora battery .... i would suggest u quit updating ur official fw (just incase one comes out ) or find a friend with CFW or 1.5 OFW psp and do the pandora way...... u don't know anyone else with a modded psp that would trust u enuff to let u borrow it for 10 mins ? or u could buy the datel battery as a last resort ( but why pay for summat that u can do for free )

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

there WILL NOT BE A 3.51-3.52 downgrader without the battery

PANDORAS BATTEY is that downgrader

so find someone that can help

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast