Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: looking to buy pandora's battery and memory stick combo.

  
  1. #1
    plouis is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is anybody selling thier pandora's battery and magic stick. if so how much will it cost. also if any body knows of a website that sells the pandora's combo can someone recomend some sites.


  2. #2
    yes...im a noob is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ill recommend a good site mate, psp-hacks.com :lol:

    make your own ffs, its a piece of pee and will save you cash ;)

  3. #3
    Skv0ra's Avatar
    Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    If you want, you can send me your stick and battery and I'll make them into a Panda set. Then you can flash and undo yourself. IM me.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

  4. #4
    _prototype_ is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Yeah, yeah... you can send me your memory stick too... make it the 8 gig model...

    Oh and don't forget to send me your battery also... CAN'T forget about your psp as well, I need that to make everythign work, just fine... :mrgreenthumbsup:

    Is it just me, or are a lot of people going loose their accessories because of pandora?

  5. #5
    p0op's Avatar
    p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    9,921
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _prototype_
    Yeah, yeah... you can send me your memory stick too... make it the 8 gig model...

    Oh and don't forget to send me your battery also... CAN'T forget about your psp as well, I need that to make everythign work, just fine... :mrgreenthumbsup:

    Is it just me, or are a lot of people going loose their accessories because of pandora?
    ...who the hell are you?

  6. #6
    scribble's Avatar
    scribble is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p0op
    Quote Originally Posted by _prototype_
    Yeah, yeah... you can send me your memory stick too... make it the 8 gig model...

    Oh and don't forget to send me your battery also... CAN'T forget about your psp as well, I need that to make everythign work, just fine... :mrgreenthumbsup:

    Is it just me, or are a lot of people going loose their accessories because of pandora?
    ...who the hell are you?
    LOL. p0op for mod.:mrgreenthumbsup:

  7. #7
    _prototype_ is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ...who the hell are you?
    Luke, I am your father.

  8. #8
    Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,305
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I will do it for free for you but the only card that works is the 4GB model also the only battery that works is the official 2200 mAh. TRUST ME :twisted:

  9. #9
    345742D is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plouis
    Is anybody selling thier pandora's battery and magic stick. if so how much will it cost. also if any body knows of a website that sells the pandora's combo can someone recomend some sites.
    Listen, I have a topic in General and I'm already making 2 people memory sticks and batterys... all you have to pay is shipping both ways, include battery and 256 PRO DUO just no more than 4 gig... if you want more information email me...

    War for peace, an oxymoron, just like Government Intellegence.
    PSP: 3.90 M33-2

  10. #10
    bak3rme is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •