Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New CFW Team to join the scene: Team AoP

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Tipster anymanous called our attention to what may be the rise of a new custom firmware major player. The new team, called Team AoP, has announced that they will be creating their own 3.52 CFW at PSPCrazy.

The members of the team are the following: Yanko693, Nephron, Wetwili357. The team promises that their firmware will be based on users' suggested features which includes a sleek XMB, password protection on start up that can be turned on and off via the recovery menu (memory stick required), an "easy make" Pandora's Battery option, and usage of XMBs, gameboots, fonts, and others without flashing.

Here's what Team AoP had to say:

We are trying to be unique by created a custom XMB that would be installed while flashing the 3.52 AoP Firmware. Also we are trying to incorporate the ideas of fellow PSP users’ ideas to create useful application to add to our firmware to make it stand out. Right now, we are trying to finish the flasher and the rest is just beta testing.

Looks like another team is going to give M33 and the other teams a run for their money. Let's wait for further news on this, as according to the announcement, Team AoP's 3.52 CFW will go public "within the next week".
    SOURCE

Do we really need another team? M33 is doing just fine :sigh:

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Guest is offline -Hacks Veteran

believe half of what you hear and half of what you see :rolleyes: like when I went to the update icon and see 3.80 and didn't DL it and went back to DL it and upload here and it said 3.71 what the hell is sony doing...............I don't think they know what there doing ;)

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

Posted By: pspcrazy

Team AOP is currently developing a new custom firmware that will gain it’s new features by asking the users what features they want. Team AOP is PSPCrazy’s new official homebrew team, and it seems that they will release the custom firmware within the next week. Check back for more information.

What makes Team AOP unique?
    We are trying to be unique by created a custom XMB that would be installed while flashing the 3.52 AoP Firmware. Also we are trying to incorporate the ideas of fellow PSP users’ ideas to create useful application to add to our firmware to make it stand out. Right now, we are trying to finish the flasher and the rest is just beta testing.

Description:
    We are a new development team trying to improve the PSP Homebrew Scene. We are trying to be out there and make PSP using easier and a lot more fun. The sexy XMB is designed to be a "signature" of team AOP and are still trying to incorporate it into our firmware. Release is going be to be very soon as soon as we get everything figured out and finished. The password protection will be easy to use and of course, will load before the XMB to ensure you that your little siblings won’t play your games or look at some videos.

Features:
    Comes with a sleek XMB
    Password protection on startup
    Includes all features in previous OE and M33 Firmwares
    New Recovery Menu
    Use XMBs , gameboots, fonts, etc. without flashing (memory stick required)
    And more to come!

-Team AoP-

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

clurvep is offline -Hacks Neophyte

er....another team?its a good news but M33 is doing very great job here.Guess the new team will take longer time to convince people on their skills

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I guess we will see what they got.

pspblackjack24 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

some people are saying its b.s. and that their 15 years old but who knows
    WHO DO I TRUST!......mmmm??? me i guess....YEA!

History is old.....
    M33====DARK ALEX!!!

sircuddles is offline -Hacks Neophyte

All they seem to have going for them is some 'super sexy sleek' XMB... yet no pics. Big yawn from me :o

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by sircuddles
    All they seem to have going for them is some 'super sexy sleek' XMB... yet no pics. Big yawn from me :o
    *an "easy make" Pandora's Battery option* <--- and that for the noobs

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

oldgit9 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by sircuddles
    trust me, i've seen some exclusive pics of the xmb. and it looks V good. in fact, better than V good. just wait and see. Team AoP will not disappoint the homebrew fans.

if you want to read more about it, then click "HERE". it's the "Team AoP Custom Firmware Official Update Thread" over at www.PSPCrazy.com

Firmware 2.0 -> 1.5 & devhook 4.6 hybrid -> 3.02oe-a -> 3.02oe-b -> 3.03oe-a\' -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.40oe-a

a TUT on how to put your favourite MP3’s into games.

Blood_breaker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

whatever happened to team wildcard? i thought they were working on 3.52 for like ever now... but if these guys put out a decnt firmware i migth switch to them. competition always brings better changes

"the devs saying "we are working on fixing this issue" well i'm working on having sex with Mandy Moore and Britney Spears
    at the same time, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen" ~Travisclees~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast