Thread: Fat Vs Slim

AftComet is offline -Hacks Newbie

What's better?

FAT Design VS SLIM Design

Who had the better/stronger design. The fat or the slim? Which one has the better buttons?

FAT Features VS SLIM Features

Infrared Vs A/V Out.

FAT Software VS SLIM Software

What is better for Homebrew?

dzpntll is offline -Hacks Smarty

1)slim better
    2)same design
    3)fat is sronger and the same buttons
    4)same features except its slimmer and lighter. dee dee dee
    5)infrared. obviously
    6)slim. it has 64 megabytes of flas for more features!
    7)fat is better for homebrew cuz psp slim can't play kernel 1.50 and fatty can.

WAKA WAKA WAKA

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Well... The Slim is going to be better once it's 100% hacked. But for now the Fat is better. I'm not going to buy a Slim though, I barely use my Fat one xD...

In any case... For homebrew the Slim SHOULD be better in a future. But for now the Fat. But you can be patient I think.
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

sircuddles is offline -Hacks Neophyte

1. Slim is better.
    2. Slim is smaller and thinner. Speakers have been moved to the top-front of the PSP (either side of the top of the screen). Wi-fi has been moved to the top, memory stick slot is changed and relocated. UMD tray loads much differently (no 'holder' for the UMD, you just drop it in). Slightly brighter screen.
    3. Fat obviously has a more sturdy design, it's fat. From what people have said, the Slim has slightly raised D-Pad buttons which makes it easier to use.
    4. Fat is a fat, you should know the features. Slim ads video out for playing games /movies on your TV. Slim does not have IR.
    5. I've never used IR, so A/V Out wins for me.
    6/7. Fat is king at the moment at just about everything, but once the Slim is more thoroughly owned it will be superior. due to the extra flash space and overall better package. Downside of the Slim (right now) is you need a fat to hack it.

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

1. Slim is better
    2. Same design though i prefer the slim with the different placement of switches and such
    3. Slim is weeeiiiiggggghhhhh lighter (well it seems like that) and feels great to me
    4. Same features except IR and TV out changes
    5. I never really used IR that much, whats the use of getting out of a game when your halfway through it and then open another one just to change the tv channel
    6. From what Sony seem to be doing, firmware updates and otherthings will eventually be only for slim, fat will be slowly pushed away into a dark gloomy corner with the DS, gameboy advance and Gamecube
    7. Homebrew for the slim is only just getting started where stuff for the fat is already well developed. just give the slim some time

i got me a slim and i dont regret it at all :)

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

Inn3r-Child is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    2)same design

3)fat is sronger and the same buttons

5)infrared. obviously

7)fat is better for homebrew cuz psp slim can't play kernel 1.50 and fatty can.
    2) UMD draw opens manually on a Slim, the Wifi switch has moved on the slim, speakers have moved to a better position, memory card hatch is different as well as the battery panel.

3) No Wifi has moved ;)

5) Lol if you use it, presonally to be able to use the PSP on my 42" when the other half is using my laptop sounds better than changing channels tbh

7) Check out the front page for the loader that loads some 1.5 homebrew. Not long before its 110% possible.

======================================================

1. Slim is better
    2. Slim the weight and ize make a difference when you normally carry it in your pocket =) Wifi move was a good idea
    3. Same as 2
    4. Keeping infa would have been good but i prefer AV out when we get the cables
    5. Same as 4
    6. Sony will keep unpadting the fat for a while but they will grind to a hault to stop fat users playing newer games (well at least try) and they will focus on the slim
    7. Fat at the moment but it wont be long =)

Ditto with Blade_Punk

fightergimli is offline -Hacks Newbie

what can you do with infrared, only sending pictures or more things?

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I'm gonna get slim when it's 100% hackable.

_vamp_ is offline -Hacks Ninja

havent got a slim so i cant compare. once the slim if fully hackable though, im getting one :mrgreen:

Δεν θέλω τα όνειρά τους για μένα

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I think I'm never getting a Slim...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com