Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: M33 3.71 might be a while

yermah1986 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dunno if this is new or not but just went over to m33s site and there i saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by http://m-33.narod.ru
    Hello, world.

As you have seen, some things have changed between Sony and the developing of custom firmwares.

Due to the leak (that we've always gone against this crime) of the OE sources from a private svn, everyone can
    take a peek into the patches done from the Open Edition to the original firmwares to allow the development
    into this scene that was growing day after day. And, when we say anyone, we include Sony.

This intrusion into one of the basis of the actual PSP Scene, has just made harm to the entire world of the
    PSP Scene. Therefore, Sony saw this and made some interesting changes in some modules (mainly loadcore), plus
    the change of some nids that are used to the development of M33 Custom Firmware.

So, if you can't wait for the new release, you'll have to wait; and this is cause this leak and this changes
    made upon the material we work and we try to release asap to the *entire* psp community. Looks like, as always,
    there is someone that wants to be important in this world when no-one asks him, and his result is this delay
    on the development of the new versions.

This "benefit" that much lammers talked about in foreign forums, talking about OE leak, will just made a result
    in the near future: that serious developers (including us) will think twice before releasing anything else.

And also, speaking about the new "custom firmwares" that have been released, such as AoP, and others addons
    that use M33Cf, will be deeply studied and reversered to see if *anything* of the core, reboot, or whatever
    from our work has been ilegally used. If this is afirmative, we'll have to act against this.

This changes won't probably last too long and won't be an important problem, but it's just, as we have just said,
    another resultant of trying to be someone on this world by stealing and leaking instead of studying.

Please have patient and stay tuned for the next Custom Firmware for PSP and PSP Slim and Lite :)

M33 Team.
    thought it was quite interesting but not exactly revealing anything we didn't already know

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

nice find.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

One thing I don't understand about m33. Why is it ok for them to reverse engineer DAX code and use it but if anyone else uses it it is a "crime"? Anyway I will still be using their firmware even with other teams out there.

_vamp_ is offline -Hacks Ninja

was it wildc*rd that accidentally leaked the source code? think i read it somewhere
    i guess its a small step back for cf

Δεν θέλω τα όνειρά τους για μένα

Guest is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by _vamp_
    was it wildc*rd that accidentally leaked the source code? think i read it somewhere
    i guess its a small step back for cf
    No I think it was PS3CRAP dot com :rolleyes:

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I don't think I'll be updating for a while =/... I'm still at 3.40OE-A on MY PSP... I want a Team WildCard release...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

even is ps3cracp did leak it. WILDCARD MADE IT to were the whole world knew about it.

i wouldnt have known about it if wildcard didnt go into a hissy fit.

and were are they now still on 3.40 while m33 has taken over the slim and is working on 3.71.

WILDCARD works for sony

these are the opinions of a cold shallow little guy who is afraid of change. not me .. i love wilcard and dax and m33 and.. SONY

i gotta stop drinking.

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

l crake l is offline -Hacks Member

There is a link just recently put up on qj that explains the whole leaked oe source code. Wild Card did release just so ps3.com wouldn't benefit off of it.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

well seems like sony 1upped us but hell i have tremendous faith in the guys in Team M33
    been gone awhile

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

So, truly, DAX really is the God of the psp scene since he pretty much "invented" custom firmware and the recovery menu

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast