Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSP on eBay...STILL NOTHING

achilles is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Just bought a 2nd PSP and talked with the guy seemed very helpful and polite, after sending money I ask for shipping details and its been 3 days since he has sent any information...

I'm really worried, also I received my first eBay email scam...Someone sent me an email asking for my name, address and said he was the seller, this was for a 5 day money back guarantee the email was different then the guy who I was talking with earlier and reported it to eBay...Could they be connected?

Anyway what can I do to get my PSP...Also the guy had 100% feedback, nothing this big $ wise but over 200 items. Very anxious. Please help advise!

PSP Soon!!!!! I SERIOUSLY CAN\'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

ummm try emailing ebay or paypal about it.

idk?

monkey_feces is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Paypal and credit card chargebacks are very helpful. I wouldn't sweat it. However, if you were stupid enough to respond to that ebay email scam with your credit card number, you don't deserve your money back.

Yes that is true, IF I did respond I would kick me self in the crotch several times, It's just that I've used eBay many times and bought a few things from eBay and nothing like this has happened...then again I've never spent over $40 on eBay till now.

and yes I bought if with paypal so I do have a clear transaction record but thats not my worries its the dang thing it's self...I want it NOWW!!!

chucka is offline -Hacks Newbie

check ebay rules. i think there is a certain amount of days you have to wait to file a claim with them.

and also when you look at his feedback, when was the last time he received a feedback? sometime people will hack accounts that have been inactive for a while to sell stuff.

good luck with it.

last active was May 2007...Also something I hate on eBay is when people start the bids at $0.99 then on their second or 3rd accounts they raise the price just 2 or 3 hours before the bids end forcing anyone who a serious bidder to fork over some serious cash.

fitasa@#@ is offline -Hacks Newbie

some sellers are a little slow to respond when the auction ends.just bought a psp on epay myself,went with a phatty.can't wait to see what the firmware is.good luck to you.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by achilles
    Just bought a 2nd PSP and talked with the guy seemed very helpful and polite, after sending money I ask for shipping details and its been 3 days since he has sent any information...

I'm really worried, also I received my first eBay email scam...Someone sent me an email asking for my name, address and said he was the seller, this was for a 5 day money back guarantee the email was different then the guy who I was talking with earlier and reported it to eBay...Could they be connected?

Anyway what can I do to get my PSP...Also the guy had 100% feedback, nothing this big $ wise but over 200 items. Very anxious. Please help advise!
    give it some time have faith not every1 on ebay is a scammer
    been gone awhile

I know but I just want to play the damn PSP soo bad the bus rides take 1.5 hours if not longer so instead of looking at people look at me looking at them I'd rather play the PSP and have them envy me :P...Well at least until my other PSP is fixed then I will save this one for later. Also I've seen almost every bus sign there is to be seen!

Unlimited is offline -Hacks Newbie

This often happens to me, once I have won or payed foran item on ebay the sell stops responding to my emails and such. I found it normal after a while, I never have run into a case where I didn't get the item. I'd say just give it a little bit of time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast