Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Hacking Petition to SCEA

PSPHacking101 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have created a Petition to be sent to Sony telling them that the homebrew community wants them to stop creating FW that implements security measures that stop people from using homebrew apps. Whenever I get enough signatures, I am going to personally send it to Sony. Maybe with enough signatures, maybe they will get the point.

The site is:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SCEAPSP1/petition.html

If there is anything that anyone would like me to add the petition, I am open for thoughts and will put it into the petition.

I have posted this on PSP Hacking 101 forums, part of TooSmartGuys.com and the signatures are piling up. Show your support to the Sony Homebrew community and let your voice be heard.

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

In before lock/ban.

Quote Originally Posted by p0op
    In before lock/ban.
    It shouldn't be locked, this is a serious matter. Sony has discovered the secret to making CFW and we need to stop it.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

7 Total Signatures

yea I dont even need to say anything :rolleyes:
    ill let people troll in here

It's been done tons of times before. Do you honestly believe that a multi million dollar corporation is going to listen to some random online petition? Get serious. Homebrew causes them to lose money. Just take a look around these forums and you'll realize that the only reason people really want to downgrade and upgrade to custom firmware is so that they don't have to pay for their games. Just look at systems that didn't have implications of security in them - such as the DreamCast. That system rise and sanke faster then shit. Why? Because it had no security and people were just downloading and burning their games.

Besides, it's against the rules to spam shit like this.

It was just opened today, not many signatures yet, but the PSP Hacking community needs help. Show your support please. This is not spam or advertising, just support, that is all that is asked of everyone. I am here to spread the word, just sign it and show support. Funny that people on PSPHacking101 are showing support and don't welcome it as SPAM.

PSPHacking101....isn't that website for people too lazy to open up the readmes?

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

This will do NOTHING

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

PSPHAcking101 has great people and FRIENDLY ones too. There are a lot of people there who know a lot about PSP Hacking and the founders are the best. They spend money out of pocket to create a website that has tutorial videos, the best forum site, and the biggest knowledge base. Never seen so much hostility on a forums site for PSP before ever. Very disappointing. If you choose not to sign, fine. But stop complaining about how it won't make a difference.

Not complaining about anything. I'm telling the truth. It WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. And the people here are nice. Just not to newcomers whose first post is wanting us to sign some random petition.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast