Thread: PSP SLim question - downgrader

chinaman345 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi,

New here, question will there be a downgrader in the works for the PSP slim so I can use the CFW with out me getting a PSP fat with a 1.5 or this is the only way to go?

I really do not want to spend anymore $$$, I just want to play super mario on my PSP slim.

Thanks

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by chinaman345
    Hi,

New here, question will there be a downgrader in the works for the PSP slim so I can use the CFW with out me getting a PSP fat with a 1.5 or this is the only way to go?

I really do not want to spend anymore $$$, I just want to play super mario on my PSP slim.

Thanks
    Not a downgrader per say but a little "firmware extension". You must have 3.60 slim firmware for the 3.60 m33 CF installation.

by the way put this in help next time. You have a question so that means "HELP" section.............mmmmkay. THANX!

nerdypaul89 is offline -Hacks Newbie

unfortunately, you kinda need a phat psp in order to do the "firmware extension". if the situation becomes dire, you can always just purchase the pandora's battery and memory stick on ebay...maybe around 20 dollars max?

chinaman345 is offline -Hacks Newbie

So how that works just insert the memory stick and battery and that will give the firmware extension?