Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1God1King helps yet another.

Unlimited is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'd like to thank 1God1King big time for sending me the power switch I needed. I made a thread a while back about how my power switch had broken off my psp and I was looking for help as to where I should go to buy a new one, thankfully 1g1k helped me out big time and went right out and sent me the part I needed at no cost at all. Generosity like this is pretty hard to find on the internet, so I'd just like to give a shout out and show my appreciation toward 1g1k by at least making a thread about it.
    But thanks again 1g1k, it means a lot to me that someone would go out of there way to help out a person they hardly know.

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

1God1King is greatness. Helped me out a while back by sending me a new analog piece (the internal part)

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yeah, 1God1King is a great guy and cool as well ;)
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Really. Parts are insanely cheap nowadays.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

mahfood1990 is offline -Hacks Guru

@1God1King
    can you please send me a spare PSP :o

j/k :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117
    "In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by Skv0ra
    Really. Parts are insanely cheap nowadays.
    Its the thought that counts...

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited
    I'd like to thank 1God1King big time for sending me the power switch I needed. I made a thread a while back about how my power switch had broken off my psp and I was looking for help as to where I should go to buy a new one, thankfully 1g1k helped me out big time and went right out and sent me the part I needed at no cost at all. Generosity like this is pretty hard to find on the internet, so I'd just like to give a shout out and show my appreciation toward 1g1k by at least making a thread about it.
    But thanks again 1g1k, it means a lot to me that someone would go out of there way to help out a person they hardly know.
    that problem just happened to me last week. except i wasnt posted threads about it, and i ordered my own part (less than 20 bucks, took me 30 seconds to find on the net) and installed it myself. having people around to spoon-feed you is nice, if you're into that sort of thing...(this is in no way a bash on 1god; i know hes incredible, people just need to search for the answer themselves sometime)

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

Unlimited is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by spacewiz
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PSP-REPLACEMENT-PART-ABXY-POWER-SWITCH-BOARD_W0QQitemZ250166976071QQihZ015QQcategoryZ122516QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hasn't that hard to find.
    That's not the part I needed.

that problem just happened to me last week. except i wasnt posted threads about it, and i ordered my own part (less than 20 bucks, took me 30 seconds to find on the net) and installed it myself. having people around to spoon-feed you is nice, if you're into that sort of thing...(this is in no way a bash on 1god; i know hes incredible, people just need to search for the answer themselves sometime)
    I didn't ask anyone to send me the parts, and I had planed to pay for it myself. If you'd do a little research you'd know that I was just asking for a reliable website to buy the part I was missing and 1g1k happened to have one and he offered to send it to me free of charge.

What is the point of your post? If it's not to bash 1g1k it's to bash me, I hardly see anything positive in what you posted.

Some people are completely misunderstanding this, it's not that I got a free psp part and I'm trying to show off, also it has nothing to do with the cost of what the part was. The point of this is for me to thank 1g1k and remind that there are some kind people willing enough to do things like this, or even hopefully it could inspire some to do the same or just show kindness in there own way.

dydo is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast