Thread: Pandora Battery Questions(not FAQs)

Tigerheart is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok well,i just like to ask some questions.

1.Im buying a PB off ebay.and it comes with the pandora battery and the stick turned to a magic one.do i just need the battery to downgrade and the stick or just the battery?

2.if i downgrade one psp with the battery,can i downgrade another psp using the same one?it isnt limited?

well thats all for now.im real sorry for bugging you guys,just been wanting to downgrade for a while now.

badthingshappen is offline -Hacks Guru

You need both for the fix, though I'm not sure if you can use it on other psp's my guess is you can. :/

Spritza is offline -Hacks Neophyte

You can use it unlimited times yes but why are you buying off ebay? If you have a spare battery and a homebrew enabled psp or one of your mates do just follow the tutorials on here.

How much are you buying for?

If you need a video made just pm me or comment on one of my videos.

SIGN UP TO THE PSP-HACKS GUNZ: THE DUEL CLAN - http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=112435

Tigerheart is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Spritza
    You can use it unlimited times yes but why are you buying off ebay? If you have a spare battery and a homebrew enabled psp or one of your mates do just follow the tutorials on here.

How much are you buying for?
    i dont got a cfw psp.i bought mines for 47.00.and my friend dont have cfw either.thats why.so i cant make the battery so i bought one.