Thread: 3.71 VE with 1.50 kernal?.....maybe

ramrod24689 is offline -Hacks Smarty

says it will have 1.5 kernal....maybe even before dark_alex.....no beta yet just news

and a recovery feature for unsupported themes

http://pspupdates.qj.net/WIP-Void-Te.../49/aid/103502

_vamp_ is offline -Hacks Ninja

never heard of void team. even if they make a cfw alot of people will be a bit cautious before upgrading. just like it was when m33 released a cfw

Δεν θέλω τα όνειρά τους για μένα

Guest is offline -Hacks Veteran

but then again we have the pandora :cool:

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

yeah... i think ppl will flock to it just like they did that damn leaked edition. FW.

I for one am against the leaked edition firmware ......... I believe wildcard fucked everything up. When they publicly released their "reverse Engenerring SOURCE" And then SONY changes flash0 (PFFT BULLSHIT). I believe this Team Void Is also going to bring the psp scene down instead of bringing good to it.

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Yea, fuck wildcard..they only made like one fuckin piece of shit firmware and screwed us all over..basterds..they are obviously Sony NInjas

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

mahfood1990 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor
    Yea, fuck wildcard..they only made like one fuckin piece of shit firmware and screwed us all over..basterds..they are obviously Sony NInjas
    yeah... i think ppl will flock to it just like they did that damn leaked edition. FW.

I for one am against the leaked edition firmware ......... I believe wildcard fucked everything up. When they publicly released their "reverse Engenerring SOURCE" And then SONY changes flash0 (PFFT BULLSHIT). I believe this Team Void Is also going to bring the psp scene down instead of bringing good to it.
    you're insulting a team who did a custom firmware(it's not shit btw), so what you have done to be better than them so you insult them :sigh:
    and the leak of the OE source code wasn't their fault
    there was some exploits in maxconsole's forums which some hackers took advantage of to get their password
    unfortunately they used the same password in some other private forum where the source is there and they discuss development there too
    that hacker got into the Private forum and stole the source code

and to stick to topic, team void has just announced a CFW, no proof or anything just some pics which could be easily done by spoofing your firmware version to say "3.71 Void" or whatever, so it MIGHT be true and come, and might be BS and just fade away like team AoP, still i can't even say team AoP is just trying to get attention only, they might have something
    "In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Aer_Mateo is offline -Hacks Member

I'm looking foreward to 3.71 ve I want to try something out of DAX and if the first few comments I read say its at least stable, the I'll try it for myself.

You guys said it yourself, there are better hackers than DAX.

And why are you putting down a team you don't know? They can probably come up with something, heh reminds me of when m33 came along when OE just ended.
    A positive anything is better than a negative nothing....