Thread: noobz.eu broken?

deadlysporks2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

hey I was wondering if you guys knew what is up with noobz.eu (the guys that released pandora etc.) I was trying to get an official definition of what pandora is but the site just seems to load forever and get nowhere. I wasnt sure if sony finally had enough and got them shut down or the got hacked or if maybe my connection is just being retarded

ramrod24689 is offline -Hacks Smarty

yea...the page wont load on mine either......weird

it goes to msn search and then i click on noobz.eu and it doesnt work.

neither does fanjita.org

deadlysporks2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

right on well at least I know its not my connection I was half assuming it was. but yeah I am not familiar with fanjita what is it? btw your sig is pretty cool

Dudeonline is offline -Hacks Newbie

Fanjita made PSPradio, as far as I know, as well as countless other homebrew.

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

2.00 homebrew

Sony, seeing that not many people were updating their PSPs to 1.51 or 1.52, decided to release an update with features that would give people an incentive to update[citation needed]. The main feature was an official web browser, revealed at the 2005 PlayStation Meeting on June 20, 2005. The Japanese version of the update was released a week later, on June 27, 2005. In addition to a web browser, it also had support for high-quality MPEG-4 AVC video and the ability to change the wallpaper. As 2.00 contained a web browser, it became possible to write programs that would take advantage of the PSP's HTML rendering ability, and its newfound ability to connect to a server on a wireless network.

On September 23, 2005, an exploit, a buffer overrun in the image rendering libraries, was discovered, allowing execution of an unsigned binary file. The method involved the user setting a PNG image as their background and a TIFF file in their photo directory. When the Photo menu was accessed, the binary file was loaded.

Two days later, the first "Hello World" program was released. The size of the binary was limited to 64kb, and the PSP could not yet read unencrypted ELF files, so further experimentation was required before any kind of homebrew software could be run. A day later, the first playable game using the exploit was released, titled "TIFF Pong 2.00".

A PSP developer by the name of Fanjita created a program called eLoader using the same exploit as the MPH Downgrader, allowed the user to run unsigned user mode homebrew launched from a menu. This was an alternative to downgrading the PSP to 1.5 using the MPH Downgrader.

Soon after, a new TIFF exploit was found that works with all firmwares up to 2.80.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=re...ZQ-Ngb34ZO1Www

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Yep, noobz is down..perhaps Fanjita decided to end the site, stop paying the bills for some links that people rarely use anyways.

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonline
    Fanjita made PSPradio, as far as I know, as well as countless other homebrew.
    Raf made PSPradio
    not Fanjita