Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Are They Stiil Makeing Downgraders ??

  
  1. #1
    sm64hacker is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Hello Ever Since The Pandora Batt came There Has Even Been a New Downgrader :(

    Are they Stiil Makeing it

    It\'s Game Over

  2. #2
    Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    PSP[dot]420\'s PSP !!!!!!!
    Posts
    3,278
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    yeah... there have been downgraders. but sony only made acouple messups that allowed what happend happen.. their system is a strong secure system. just with vunerabilities like the death star.

    3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

  3. #3
    memic is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    yeah... there have been downgraders. but sony only made acouple messups that allowed what happend happen.. their system is a strong secure system. just with vunerabilities like the death star.
    it dont matter
    they cant stop pandora
    hahahaha
    How To Check If Your Memory Stick Is Fake!
    Go to one of your memory stick on the main menu(XMB)
    IE under Photos. click triangle. then go to info. and if it says magicgate supported then u hav a real ms. if it says not supported then u hav a fake ms

  4. #4
    Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    PSP[dot]420\'s PSP !!!!!!!
    Posts
    3,278
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    yeah... there have been downgraders. but sony only made acouple messups that allowed what happend happen.. their system is a strong secure system. just with vunerabilities like the death star.
    it dont matter
    they cant stop pandora
    hahahaha
    ...... yes they can.... new batterys cant be pandoritized from what the higher up's say.

    it will give errors like the fake batts do. you better hope your dont break your battery.

    3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

  5. #5
    Joe Smith is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    Quote Originally Posted by memic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    yeah... there have been downgraders. but sony only made acouple messups that allowed what happend happen.. their system is a strong secure system. just with vunerabilities like the death star.
    it dont matter
    they cant stop pandora
    hahahaha
    ...... yes they can.... new batterys cant be pandoritized from what the higher up's say.

    it will give errors like the fake batts do. you better hope your dont break your battery.
    If it gets to a point wheres it's uber hard to find a non-patched battery we will all just get them from datel. lol
    PSP™ Slim & Lite (Piano Black) - Custom Firmware 3.71 M33-2

  6. #6
    Code Red's Avatar
    Code Red is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    IN YOUR SOFTWARE
    Posts
    1,655
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    datel
    the hackers best friend :)

  7. #7
    replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    lol gotta love them for stealing ideas and makin money off them XD
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

  8. #8
    memic is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike[dot]420
    Quote Originally Posted by memic
    it dont matter
    they cant stop pandora
    hahahaha
    ...... yes they can.... new batterys cant be pandoritized from what the higher up's say.

    it will give errors like the fake batts do. you better hope your dont break your battery.
    If it gets to a point wheres it's uber hard to find a non-patched battery we will all just get them from datel. lol
    c
    pandora cant b stoped
    u just gota get the datel bat then
    How To Check If Your Memory Stick Is Fake!
    Go to one of your memory stick on the main menu(XMB)
    IE under Photos. click triangle. then go to info. and if it says magicgate supported then u hav a real ms. if it says not supported then u hav a fake ms

  9. #9
    Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    From: From:
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    nope. why make downgraders? there isnt a point.

    if you dont have a homebrew enabled psp, oh well, sucks for you. drop the $24 and buy one
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

  10. #10
    Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Even the batteries that can't be soft modded to be a pandora battery can be hardmodded to be one. and with pandora out there is no need for a downgrader...

    and yes there has been one released since pandora...the one for 3.11
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

    PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •