Thread: Did the walmart trick heres the story...

dannyjjang is offline -Hacks Neophyte

it was my first time attempting walmart tirck

MY old psp R button was stuck and i just wanted a new one...

went to walmart bought psp

brought it home swaped serial with my old one/ Mine was hella scratched

now it was game time took it to return center and it was a latino lady she asked me what was wrong

i said "oh battery does not work and it looks refurbished". She asked me why i won't exchange, i was speechless i just told her again for my refund. Calls her supervisor and calls the supervisor that there a young man that wants a return. I was scared because they were going to bring the supervisor to check it. I thought it would be some tech guy that knows everything about psp, but it was a another latino women

she tried to talk to me but i was acting like i was on the phone, she waited until my call was done but i kept talking 3 minuntes later ther were people packed in the return center and she had no choice but to give the refund to me.

i am suprised how suspicious they become

any way conclusion i got a 3.51 version

and i was absent from this website for 4months and im wondering if this new mm firmwares are better than 3.40oea

any recommendation firmware?
    (Will new firmwares able to play Final Fantasy series ?, because 3.40 kept freezing)

slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Guru

cool story. i wish i could do that trick, my serial sticker is halfway faded so bad you cant read any of the characters below the barcode. any you should get 3.71m33 on your psp and the popsloader for 371 is improved.
    my psp is my bitch

furyblazer is offline -Hacks Newbie

3.71-3 m33 is the newest and it works with all games but wth is up with u constantly saying latino women r u trying to say they r dumb?

dannyjjang is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by slaphappygamer
    cool story. i wish i could do that trick, my serial sticker is halfway faded so bad you cant read any of the characters below the barcode. any you should get 3.71m33 on your psp and the popsloader for 371 is improved.
    wait but you can buy a new one and put the new ones serial code to the bricked or broken one than return it

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Are you kidding me? Why the fuck didn't you just bring the one with the broken R-trigger back, say that it was like that when you opened it and that you just bought it..you didn't have to go through all that pointless shit which could have wound you up in jail for fraud

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

lol the walmart trick use to be so much more easier. just exchange serials. clean off the other psp, and return.
    welcome back the site.

i recommend 3.71M33-3 or for the fat psp, 3.52M33-4
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor
    Are you kidding me? Why the fuck didn't you just bring the one with the broken R-trigger back, say that it was like that when you opened it and that you just bought it..you didn't have to go through all that pointless shit which could have wound you up in jail for fraud
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyjjang
    it was my first time attempting walmart tirck

MY old psp R button was stuck and i just wanted a new one...

went to walmart bought psp

brought it home swaped serial with my old one/ Mine was hella scratched

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjjang
    Quote Originally Posted by slaphappygamer
    wait but you can buy a new one and put the new ones serial code to the bricked or broken one than return it
    ahh, i see. maybe ill try it after xmas.
    my psp is my bitch