Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The life of my psp

owner 232 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

well it all first started out my friend had one i was amazed. so i bought it from him, then i tried to hack it and it died.
    so i bought a new motherboard and put it in. worked good till i bumped it and some part came loose so every time i moved it the thing would shut off lmao gay.... so i have opened it up over 100 times and have messed with it. i lost a few screws cuz my dad was drunk and knocked it off the table, and it worked sometimes after that. then i bought some new screws and put them in and guess what they went right through the holes in the board and hit the back of the lcd screen so now theres 2 big ass cracks in my lcd screen. so after that i put it away for a few months then i hurd about pandoras battery so i was amazed and wondered how did someone figure this out so anyways i did this and it worked i had custom firmware and all of that which was great and i was on my way to adding a theme and once i did that the thing turned off at the begining of the loading it didn't hurt it but i took it apart to try to fix the problem and when i did that the power on and off switch exploded so then i was messing with it for 5 hours and was crossing the broken bridges and got it to turn on with foil loool so i was putting it back together and i was slipping in the lcd screen ribbon cable when the slot wouldn't open so i worked on that for 45 min and guess what..... it broke off 2 mother boards dead even gayer..... so i spent 40 dollars on parts and iamb waiting for them to come in so i can fix this pos that breaks everytime i turn around. loll btw how do you make homebrew work i cant seem to find a guide too lazy:twothumbs:

http://www.xpango.com?ref=91023908

PsP_Slicer is offline -Hacks Smarty

Dam man, for the money you spent on fixing the thing up you coulda bought a new one!!
    PSP History ---Who gives a S**t. I'm running custom firmware

EverMind is offline -Hacks Newbie

if i were you, i would just get a new one.... not bothered to spend that much time on fixing it

Snakе is offline -Hacks Newbie

I think that after all this things your psp is total trash.Sorry dude but this is the truth.Just buy one brand new psp and have fun ;)

EverMind is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Snakе
    I think that after all this things your psp is total trash.Sorry dude but this is the truth.Just buy one brand new psp and have fun ;)
    It could be used to throw someone you hate.. thats the use of it right now :)

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

lol, power switch exploded XD
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

lmao, good story..u must've attempted to do the good ole "start pulling things apart and mashing things together in hopes it will fix the piece of shit" method.

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

i took it apart like 1000 times i can take it apart and put it back together in like a min lol kinda sad the last time when i took it apart i super glued it and it still messed up so i pryed it open i wonder if i have the most ghettoest psp in the world lol

r3skyline[psp] is offline -Hacks Member

lol, sell it on ebay and buy another one :D

:lol:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast