Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question About Acid Mods

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Ok so im pretty good at hacking my psp, but modding it is another thing all together

I was wondering, do acidmods take payment, plus the psp, to install the mods or do you have to do it yourself.

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

as faras i know you have to do it yourself sadly. I suck with hardware/soldering :blush:

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You can hire one of their modders to do things for you. Go with f00 f00 he is above almost all of the others.

What about people overseas, as im from australia? What would i have to do to get the ball rolling?

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by p0op
    You can hire one of their modders to do things for you. Go with f00 f00 he is above almost all of the others.
    yes that is true. if your paying someone to mod your psp, pick him.
    i might do the same and get some of those double LED (like in the video when they went from blue to red which would be the exact colors i wanted), get the same thing done to the L+R triggers, and get the el wire stuff and put it around the edges and the back circle of the psp. and get that motion screen thing on there. im guessing that would cost at least $100-$150 (the el wire, the solder, the flux, the soldering iron, the LED's, and the magnets for the screen, not to mention the labor costs)

what are you thinking of getting done?
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

I would really like all the led stuff, the clear case ofcourse, and the el wire looks pretty sick, wouldn't mind that either.

Now thats what i really want but depending on the prices, i wouldn't mind the dual analoge stick MAYBE, and the internal camera mod would be pretty slick, but depends on the megapixle of the cam and shit.... but mostly interested in the LED's and El Wire. All over my psp i want that bitch to light up like xmas eve haha

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Midian
    i might do the same and get some of those double LED (like in the video when they went from blue to red which would be the exact colors i wanted), get the same thing done to the L+R triggers, and get the el wire stuff and put it around the edges and the back circle of the psp. and get that motion screen thing on there. im guessing that would cost at least $100-$150 (the el wire, the solder, the flux, the soldering iron, the LED's, and the magnets for the screen, not to mention the labor costs)

f00 f00 quoted me for a mod like Lifey's PSP it would cost 250 american dollars, so you're well below what you're shooting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Midian

f00 f00 quoted me for a mod like Lifey's PSP it would cost 250 american dollars, so you're well below what you're shooting for.
    :o you can do the stuff i want for like $50 you just risk 100% screwing up your psp
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::

Philips Tech Support is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Ive been wanting to learn how to mod at that level but sadly i dont know anyone that skilled at circuitry...
    Call 1-800-531-0039 for all Philips/Magnovox Support
    Running a 3.90m33 on a Slim and 3.90m33-2 on my Phat

the most soldering i have ever done was when i took a robotics class and had to solder stuff to my PCB. but i burnt myself and i thought i would never do it again. its pretty easy to do when you have flux (makes it stick so you dont have to hold it.)

im going to try it (seeing as though i now only have a psp slim, i will have to do the L+R triggers) unless they have a clear case for the slim, which in that case, tell me where lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast