Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mods,

mickey_gelsinger is offline -Hacks Smarty

Hello,
    I am a friend of Befragens. This morning he told me he was banned from psp-hacks. He was not at fault though. I was the one who should be banned. I was at his house yesterday getting ready to go snowmobiling and he had his comp on psp-hacks.com .... his homepage. I then made the topic Pandora Petition and posted things that were against the rules while he was in the garage putting new plugs in his sled and cleaning it up. It was my fault he was banned and I feel very bad about it. Can you please ban me in his stead and restore his privileges? Im sure you can see that he does not behave as I did yesterday by looking at any of his other topics. Please remove his banning. I feel really bad and he isnt all to pleased with me. I greatly appreciate your time and your concern. And to those yesterday that I called a joo im very sorry and I didnt really mean it in a bad way. I didnt mean like real Jews just like the noob kind of joo. Thank you again and I do feel bad if I offended anyone. Also, when you want to ban me, im sure your going to want to ban my ip and right now im using a proxy, my real ip is 24.50.113.167 . Yes its pathetic me memorizing my ip but i did it a long time ago when i bridged in halo 2.
    Sincerely,
    Mickey_Gelsinger

P.S. Please do not punish Befragen, He also says he doesnt care what you do to his account(bad karma/reset post count) as long as he can post and share with the community again.
    P.P.S. Please respond before banning me so I know if you unbanned him. Although of couse Im sure ill end up hearing from him anyway. Ill either be hated or back to best friends. lol. :(

yermah1986 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by mickey_gelsinger
    And to those yesterday that I called a joo im very sorry and I didnt really mean it in a bad way. I didnt mean like real Jews just like the noob kind of joo.
    what?

joo != No0b
    joo = bigotry/faggotry/cock suckery

as for the whole thing above... BULLSHIT, why are you using a proxy? just coincidence? nice try asshole

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

im sure your going to want to ban my ip and right now im using a proxy, my real ip is 24.50.113.167 .
    ...wat is the point of using a proxy..? if u are telling us ur real ip? i call bs... who knows whos ip is that.
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

nobody gives away their real IP. its now safe and besides, all the mods/admins know our IP's (which isnt good)

EDIT:
    nice of you to confess though now thats a true friend :twothumbs:
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

Sushi is offline -Hacks Hacker

lol, wut?

Im using a proxy because im at school and i havent been to my dads house in a while so i couldnt use the internet. Anyhow, mods, please help my friend out here. killaj , if your looking around could you help me out? I know your a pretty attentive mod and from what ive read you seem to be pretty understanding.

EDIT: Also, who care what you others think that think i\'m a liar? If you\'re not a mod, i dont care about your input. Did you read the topic title? It says Dear Mods, for a reason.

Sushi is offline -Hacks Hacker

EDIT: Also I AM A LIAR If you\'re not a fag, i dont care about your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi
    EDIT: Also, who cares that you others think that i am a liar? If you\'re not a mod, i dont care about your input. Did you read the topic title? It says Dear Mods, for a reason.
    Thats what i meant. I was typing fast and doing U.S.H.A.G. crossword. (us history and government = USHAG) You really need to get a life if all you care about is picking out misstypes. That makes me feel dumb. :p :cool: Arent any mods gonna read this? Ban me and UNBAN MY FRIEND. Please. I feel dumb and bad. :(

fimmy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Thats what i meant. I was typing fast and doing animal cruelty by SHAGGING a HORSES ANUS

Okay, that was funny. And were you calling mods fags?

EDIT: Why did you delete the eyeroll post?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast