Thread: Looking for a downgrader

davos1 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I'm looking for someone to downgrade my 3.52 PSP fat. I am in Melbourne, Australia.

badthingshappen is offline -Hacks Guru

There is no downgrader for that version yet, but if you know somebody with a Pandora battery you can downgrade with that. :)

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by badthingshappen
    There is no downgrader for that version yet
    and i dont think they will ever make one. i think they canceled all downgrader projects because of pandora's battery :/
    i mean no since in wasteing programming time on a downgrader when you can already downgrade all psp's with a pandora's battery.

besides im just awaiting the "utopia project" i hope this is worth the wait
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

Quote Originally Posted by Midian
    There is no downgrader for that version yet
    and i dont think they will ever make one. i think they canceled all downgrader projects because of pandora's battery :/
    i mean no since in wasteing programming time on a downgrader when you can already downgrade all psp's with a pandora's battery.

besides im just awaiting the "utopia project" i hope this is worth the wait
    Me too.
    But not everybody has a Pandora battery or is able to make one..which sucks..

There is no downgrader for that version yet, but if you know somebody with a Pandora battery you can downgrade with that. :)
    Well thats what I mean. Pandora owns but I'm thinking of making my own one. I found a way where you just make one pin lose contact and then you have a Pandora's battery. The only problem is if you short the wire to a wire next to it, the battery is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by davos1
    Well thats what I mean. Pandora owns but I'm thinking of making my own one. I found a way where you just make one pin lose contact and then you have a Pandora's battery. The only problem is if you short the wire to a wire next to it, the battery is screwed.
    I hope you have good hands + soldering skills. :D

BTw I heard the battery can explode using that method..wonder if it's true...

Yer the battery can explode if it gets too hot. As for soldering, I'll get my dad to do it. He was an electrical engineer :)

Yer the battery can explode if it gets too hot. As for soldering, I'll get my dad to do it. He was an electrical engineer :)
    You are set then :)