Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had such a realistic dream that...

Mega_Lesus is offline -Hacks Neophyte

A year or so back I wanted to play an N64 for retro kicks. I didn't have one at the time so I spent all day searching the net and ebay looking for one. That night I had a dream I had one, but had lent it to my brother so when I woke up I got all excited that I could finally play Goldeneye and Zelda. I went into his room and he said he didn't have one, and that I sold it ages ago. I was convinced from my dream that I did in fact own an N64 and that my brother had sold it to buy weed (like he did with alot of my stuff) so I had a massive go at him and took away his PS2. I was still convinced I had this N64, even days later, and after returning from work one day found an N64 with 9 games (Goldeneye and Zelda included :D ) on my bed. At the time I thought he had brought another one out of guilt but after playing it for the day I had the same dream again and realised it was just a dream.... But I kept the N64 anyway.

Last night... After frantically looking for Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Soul Calibur for the PSP all day, I had a dream where I found a Dreamcast emulator. Not only that, but had gotten MvC2, Soul Calibur, Dead Or Alive and Sonic Adventure 2 working on it. When I woke up, the first thing I did was turn on my PSP to play MvC2 only to find it wasn't there...

Life sucks.

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

What. the. hell.!?

Also this topic = needs to be in chat

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

... this is like the most random topic... -__- i think thats how u get wetdreams.. except u dont get a hardon bout n64.. but with girls..:mrgreen:
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

skibadee is offline -Hacks Smarty

hahahaha

oursoul is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Funnily enough I've had a very similar experience.

Years and years ago I dreamt I went up into this loft room and there was a few games machines, one of them was an N64.. I had some weed as well. So there I am, sat in my dream, playing N64 and getting high.
    Then I woke up in my shitty little bedsit, no N64, no weed, no food even. I tried to get back to sleep.

I get lots of realistic dreams. Had one that was actually Mario64 with pipes and everything.
    Another I love to remember was this great big gothic church with a massive circular window at one end.. we entered and there was this evil wizardy type doing mad chants, and looking up at the window it started bulging until it burst and loads of this little shadow demon creatures with spiky teeth and demonic laughs were flying all about. Then we realised we had special powers and by the end of the dream I remember flying about shooting balls of zap out of my hands trying to hit these creatures one by one, pow pow. Fucking brilliant fun.
    Flipping heck I could go on but I wont.:idea:
    DS with FF3+M64DS+£3 swapped for BLACK 1003 PSP (v2.00)v2.00-->v1.00-->v1.50-->v3.20oeB-->v3.40oeA
    -->v3.52M33-4-->v3.71M33-3(+1.50)-->v3.52M33-->BRICKED-->home made pandora-->v1.50-->v3.52M33-4-->v3.80M33-4(+1.50)

-->v4.01M33-2(+1.50)+piKey0.45 with PalmOne UWK

wow... u guys are wierd.... dreamin bout n64...
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

hahahaha you dream about many things eh?
    a fully working n64 emulator will come to the PSP soon...
    maybe a dreamcast emulator will too.. but i doubt it.. :(

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

yea.. and just maybe, my psp can make me coffee in the morning -__-

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

replicat0r.. it could be possible to use your PSP as a remote to control your coffee machine and make you coffee in the morning without getting up to make it yourself! :mrgreenthumbsup:

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

yermah1986 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i remember i had a dream about winning the lottery. everything was crystal clear, and everyone i knew was there and everything just seemed so real.... then i woke up, my god it was gutting

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast