Thread: Going back and forth between official and custom firmware

GuilT1 is offline -Hacks Member

I got me a slim, downgraded with Pandora with my Phat, then sold the Phat, I was going to take slim back to Walmart so I upgraded to official firmware, 3.80, now I have no way of doing my slim for homebrew, and I'm broke. Even if I had my phat PSP, can I go back to CFW again? And will someone find it in their heart to send me their PAndora? I know I'm grasping but official firmware sucks. Oh yeah. I upgraded to official cuz I didn't wanna get in trouble and there was nothing wrong with it, I needed the money.

but2002 is offline -Hacks Veteran

nobody cares if you have CFW or not

Hell, if you were to give it to Sony for repaired, it would come back repaired, and STILL on CFW

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

lol. its tru. warmart cashiers are retarded.
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

GuilT1 is offline -Hacks Member

They very well may be retarded, but every now and then you a cashier with wild hair up their ass and they start investigating, and looking and checking out the items. I just didn't want any hassle, but either way they wouldn't take it back because I had had it for almost 2 months and I guess their policy on electronics is 15 days. Needless to say they didn't take it back and now I'm stick with official firmware, so go ahead and just send me your pandora stuff, I'll send it right back, I promise.