Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guide on how to use TOTALNewbi easyInstaller

slayer369 is offline -Hacks Member

This guide will help you guys to unbrick or downgrade your Fat PSP back to FW 1.50

1st: D/L the progrem from this link --> http://psp.console-tribe.com/downloa...installer.html (Works best wit XP) For vista user sorry you gonna have error with this progrem

Thx to the Creator: HC and Xi-Bit
    Icon made by CraQkeY
    Rest made by Noobz Team,Team C+D,Dark_AleX og HellCat!

2nd: Extract the files to desktop

3rd: Plugin your psp and run USB mode

4th: Run START.exe from then folder that you extract(It will show u this screen as Below)

Press any key to countinue,You will see this window screen (as Below)

As what i will do from this screen, i will go MyComputer and format my mem stick with Quick Format (as Below)

Close MyComputer and go bak to the screen just now (as Below)

Press any key to countinue,You will then see this window on your screen (as Below)

Type in your PSP drive letter and press ENTER,then it will bring you to this screen (as Below)

Press ENTER went READY, then it will show you this screen thats loads your mem stick (as Below)

Once the load is done, it will then show you this screen (as Below)

jus press ENTER for none,Once you had press ENTER it will load then brings you to this screen (as Below)

Type Y to countinue,it will format your mem stick again wit this progrem and bring you to this screen (as Below)

Follow what it say on your screen and press ENTER to countinue,it will brings you to this screen (as Below)

Follow what it say on your screen and press ENTER to countinue,you will then see this screen (as Below)

At this screen you can pick What you want!

Heres how to install Extended pandora menu into your mem stick (*NOTE FAT PSP only!!!)

Pick 2 then press ENTER and it will show you a screen thats extracting files into your mem stick
    (*NOTE* It's going to take few mins)Once done with the extracting, this window screen will show (as Below)

Type Y and press ENTER,you will see this screen (as Below)

Press ENTER will bring you to this screen (as Below)

Just press ENTER it will auto close the progrem,Turn OFF USB mode n unplug it
    ~GRATZ now you got your self a magic mem stick~

(Now its time for you to use your pandora batt)
    Read this if you dont have a pandora batt with you,There a few way to make a pandora batt
    1) http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/10/22/...ware-required/
    2) Openup your FAT batt cover and cut the 5th pin(*NOTE* only old FAT 3.6v 1800mAh batt can do this)
    3) Use pandora batt progrem with a hack PSP 3.xx(Use Fat batt Can convert it bak after use,jus set it to nomal)

To Unbrick or Downgrade To FW1.50 (FAT PSP)
    Once you got the pandora batt & magic mem stick with you do this:
    Put in your mem stick into Your brick FAT PSP or FAT PSP that you want to downgrade back to 1.50
    Then PoP in the pandora batt,then it will bring you to a screen,that say Extended pandora (per)boot menu
    Pick --> Go to pandora mainmenu and press X,it will bring you to pandora batt recovery
    Press X to downgrade or unbrick you FAT PSP,it will load and bring you to
    Pandora batt downgrader press X to start or R-trigger to exit
    If you press X to downgrade it will load,once done press X to shutDown your PSP
    (Put in a normal batt into your PSP, GRATZ now your PSP is on FW1.50)
    Here's a link of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxlDxZD4yyc

Installing CFW 3.52M33 (FAT PSP)
    Once you got the pandora batt & magic mem stick with you do this:
    Put in your mem stick into Your FAT PSP that running FW1.50 it will Bring you straight to 3.52m33
    Then PoP in the pandora batt,then it will bring you to a screen,that say Extended pandora (per)boot menu
    Pick --> Go to Luaunch CFW installer and press X,it will bring you to *** CFW Installer perrequisits ***
    Press X to START,it will load and bring you to
    A menu that says [You about to update your PSP to 3.52-M33 press X to start or R-trigger to exit
    If you press X to UPDATE it will load,once done press X to shutDown your PSP
    (Put in a normal PSP batt into your PSP, GRATZ now your PSP is on CFW 3.52M33)
    Run the 3.52M33-4 update from your memory stick it looks like a celander and Press X to update,Once done press X to shutdown your PSP and turn it ON
    Your PSP will now boot up with a BSOD[BSOD=blue screen of death]
    (not to worry it nothing Just press O it will reboot your PSP back) GRATZ your PSP is running on CFW3.52m33-4
    <---How a BRICK PSP Looks like

Hope this Thread goes to the Tutorials (Did my best to help others thats still lost with the progrem)

You guys hav bring me far abt PSP THX very much! (still keeps on learning)

Buckycat is offline -Hacks Neophyte

cool :mrgreenthumbsup:
    I like cookies.

Thx hope at wont be lost :(

MOD can this be move to the Tutorials side? so it wont get lost thx :mrgreen:

davos1 is offline -Hacks Smarty

LOL! When I saw this I thought it was a Noob asking how to use it :lol: Good guide though.

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

If you need a tutorial to use a TOTAL Newb installer you don't need to be touching the PSP at all.
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Do we really need ANOTHER one?

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

CloudHiro is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok. i used this, so I got a magic memory card now? I also have the datel service mode battery tool. im useing a slim psp.. what now? also note im useing vista and it seemed to work fine..

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by CloudHiro
    ok. i used this, so I got a magic memory card now? I also have the datel service mode battery tool. im useing a slim psp.. what now? also note im useing vista and it seemed to work fine..
    You can't fully do this guide to flash CFW to a Slim. The 1.50 Pandora does not work. Remake your memory stick. When you get to where you have to choose which Pandora you want, you will have to do Option 4.

And seem fine? If you did this guide from start to finish, you just have a bricked Slim.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

CloudHiro is offline -Hacks Newbie

oh.. nevermind. came up with a couple errors

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast