Thread: Downgrading Firmware

blackludebosh is offline -Hacks Newbie

Had a chance to buy a fat psp for 70$ off a friend and have been reading up on how to downgrade.

My questions is I found an article showing me how to condense dvd quality videos to play on my current 3.03 firmware but would it be the same method with 2.0?

Once u get down to 2.0 you can play your .iso games and whatnot but what else do you guys use it for?

If I wanted to watch videos/dvd's on my psp should I buy a bunch of memory sticks?

Pretty newb questions, just wanted to know what reasons you guys downgraded for.

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

If you want DVD's, you might need an 8GB memory stick. Id get the biggest size you can afford, and maybe then some!

And when you downgrade, you can upgrade to Custom Firmware (the newest is 3.71 M33 Revision 4) that lets you have all the features of 3.71 AND the added ability to play ISO's and homebrew

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

impakt55 is offline -Hacks Veteran

i mainly downgraded for the ISO's

using a video converting program the dvd's that are usually 4gb+ turn out to about 600mb. so you can fit a decent amount of movies on a 4 or 8gb.