Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP getting old?

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

i think it is. i personally havent touched my psp in who knows how long.
    nothing exciting is happening except for utopia (which is a secret) and 3.80 M33 (which idc about because 4.00 is coming out by febuary)

no good software to look foward too. i mean come on.......skype :rolleyes:.........a keyboard :rolleyes:.......like i care about skype, why would i need a keyboard for my psp?
    hardware isnt that good either..........gps......camera.......16gb memory stick........i have gps on my phone and it doesnt require me to have a hotspot.....it also has a camera........and im gettin tired of out-dated memory sticks. to much of a hassle.

camera=$50 (fail. like i need another camera. the quality isnt even worth the $50)
    gps=$50 (as i said. like i want to have a hotspot when using a gps)
    16gb memory stick=$200+ (BIG FAIL. like anyone is going to speng over $200 for a 16gb memory stick. $200 can get you a 30gb Zune. why settle for less?)

my bottom line is. the psp is getting old and boring. mines a nice paper weight now.

what do you guys think?

EDIT:
    yes i know the keyboard should be under hardware but im to lazy to fix it now

:::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

ogracer is offline -Hacks Smarty

sure the PSP is old now but i think the PSP still rocks. have u seen how limited an NDS is?

i think PSP is still the best portable device out there.
    PSP Purchase date: 2nd Jan \'07
    [color=grey]m33 userpmp-mod user

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

of course, no question about it being the best portable device out (as a gaming console and multimedia device) but i use it less and less and now i dont even touch it. i havent charged it in forever.
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

that_guy is offline -Hacks Ninja

I use my PSP primarily as a gaming system, of course. I have to admit, things are starting to get "bland" around the PSP scene. The release of PSP games lately suck. There isn't anything to anticipate, not as much as other consoles.

I have not touched my PSP in a very long time. And I have not played a game seriously for an even longer length of time. It feels wasted.

I also feel that some of these new features Sony is dishing out are quite late.

My 2 cents.

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Nope, PSP is still fresh for me.

shadow24 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

YEAH it has been kind of slow.... been surfing for sometime now around this scene... and there seems to be not much going on, sigh i hope something big is brewing again amon the dev's like the pandora news last year. :(

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I'm just hoping for newer games.

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

the reason its slow /u havent touched it is cause there is no games. or anythin interesting. i bet if gow came out, u would be on ur psp for hours
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Dorian is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I use my PSP all the time,cause im a college/work student, and I may have a decently powerful computer,but I never have any time to enjoy it. PSP is my computer in my pocket with all my images,music,games,and internet. Im always out of the house,and when im in the house im either sleeping of programming for classes,so I need my PSP for entertainment on the go. Fits perfectly with my current life.
    PSP:371-2M33.4GB, CCNA Grad I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you a nerd?
    Comp:Athlon 64 X2 5000+,2GB,Geforce 8600GT,ASUS M2N-E,80GB SATA2
    http://sc2.sourceforge.net -Rejoice! Star Control 2 has arrived for modern systems!
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20763 -SC2 PSP

mazinya is offline -Hacks Newbie

Midian, what did you mean when you said you need a hotspot for the GPS to work?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast