Thread: people puzzle me

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums...6153850&page=0

Something about Super Mario Galaxy getting these rewards, and some people sayying that it is the best game out there in years. But, my brother bought it and has not touched it since, yet I remember spending a couple years on super mario 64 never got bored of it. What is wrong with gamers games that are not very good get great praise, while the good ones get a small clap. Honestly i think a lot of gamers have really poor taste, or bad sense of gaming. I take Super Mario All stars on my super nintendo over that game.

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker
    Honestly i think a lot of gamers have really poor taste, or bad sense of gaming.
    My thought exactly.

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

come on. everyone knows Super Mario Bros. was the last BEST TRUE mario game.

mario 64 i stopped playing because it was a kids game.

i played 007

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

Sometimes kid games can be the best games to play. But what is bad is the kid games that are really horrible that lots of people buy. One peculiar thing is I work at Best Buy (Best Buy pays shit fuck them) I used to offer 1 year game replacement plans (rip off) on ds games, and one parent said "no he will only play it twice and never play again." Then another parent said that they lose the ds games a lot, and I am just thinking "why the hell would you buy them something they wont even play?" I bet there is a lot more of that to go around which is why these kiddy games sell so much, kids are spoiled beyond belief these days.

My cousin who is at least ten years older than me said during his visit to my house "who gives their kid a car for their birthday." I responded "kids in my school do.":|

My point is that I hate how bad games sell so much just because parents ignorantly buy them:evil:, I remember the good old days when parents bought good games. Unless it was just me having good taste, meh at the same time why did my parents buy the gameboy? I wanted a psp damnit:mrgreen:

Back to Mario Galaxy, I dont see what people see in that game, I like mario but I dont see how this is better than Super Mario period. Nintendo used to be my main man you know. Unfortuneatly my brother is compulsive and buys wii games and two days latter he says "the game suck." And then one month later he repeats that line. My brother is also one of those people who just keeps buying bad games, he used to have good taste too, maybe all this gaming has gone so long that people taste just are scrambled?:idea: