Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Sales employees trained to talk shit?

nekoakuma is offline -Hacks Hacker

(yes, i know the answer to that question is already yes, but let me continue.)

Other day I bought a slim, and the guy who sold it to me heard me talking to my friend about how I was just going to rip the games that came with it and sell them or trade them in, etc.

The the employee said some crap about don't install cfw on a slim because of new hardware and it'll mess it up. then he said don't try pandorra because it won't work. he said his nephew tried it and he screwed up his psp.

i was thinking, yeah...sure thing buddy.

then he asked if i wanted to buy extended warranty on the product, because apparently sony wouldn't fix a dead psp or dead pixels. according to them anyway.

had to say no a few times to that extended warranty. anyway, finalised the purchase, went to work (work 2 shops over from them. lol.) pandora'd my slim to cfw and i was gonna go back there to shove it in his face but he was gone. oh well.

-- off topic, i fkd my phat idstorage keys and now can't update to 380. lol. ah well, least my phat can use irshell.

Launch PSP-1002 5.50 Prome-4 [Backup/Recovery PSP]
    Near-Launch PSP-1000 6.39ME-4 [Homebrew/iR controller]
    Near-Launch PSP-2002 5.50 Prome-4 [Games/Movies]

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Yes they talk shit so that way they don't hurt their own sales.

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

What a n00b. He's trying to trick you. :P

How the hell does he know about pandora, anyway?

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

They only talk shit to scare you and stuff if they're commissioned, cause that will affect their sale and therefore cause them to make less money. I personally don't talk about it whenever I'm selling, in fact, I use it as a selling point for things like the PSP. Whenever people hear that they can play all their old school systems on it, wherever. They get so happy! Of course there are other people (such as you) who only are interested in modding it for the fact that you're too cheap to buy a 19 dollar game.

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

A girl from the store I got my PSP from said not to downgrade cause it'll destroy your PSP.

That was about 2 years go, when 1.50 was king, and PSPersonalize was the shit.

nekoakuma is offline -Hacks Hacker

psp games in aus are average $50+ (i saw one the other day for $80 something)
    platinum games are about... 30$ish i think.

and actually, i'm just waiting for an english version of crisis core. i'm happy enjoying snes for now.
    and i do buy some games. at last count i have... 7 games and 2 videos.

but then, i don't really have money to spend buying games.
    Launch PSP-1002 5.50 Prome-4 [Backup/Recovery PSP]
    Near-Launch PSP-1000 6.39ME-4 [Homebrew/iR controller]
    Near-Launch PSP-2002 5.50 Prome-4 [Games/Movies]

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

usually electronic employess are fail -__-
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

-Off Topic Q

IF the PSP Update is giving you the DFFRNNCD (Some error like that), grab KeyCleaner and run it on your Phat. Patch the keys, and then unpatch them...

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

pepsiperson666 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

yeah i was at best buy asking about the piano black slim. it was released like a week before but i didn't see it in the ads or on the site. when i asked the guy he tried to tell me that the slim only came in the white and silver? WTF is that? i told him it was released a week ago and he tried to convince me that it didn't exist.

Anyway i got sick of waiting and just bought the Daxter pack. but i really want to change the face plate and back plate to the black ones. Anyone know where to get the full thing?
    great ways to make some money
    http://bux.to/?r=pepsiperson666
    http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=pepsiperson666

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by pepsiperson666
    yeah i was at best buy asking about the piano black slim. it was released like a week before but i didn't see it in the ads or on the site. when i asked the guy he tried to tell me that the slim only came in the white and silver? WTF is that? i told him it was released a week ago and he tried to convince me that it didn't exist.

Anyway i got sick of waiting and just bought the Daxter pack. but i really want to change the face plate and back plate to the black ones. Anyone know where to get the full thing?
    The Black Slim was released a couple weeks after the White Star Wars and Silver DAX Slims..

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast