Thread: Looking to customize psp, am a noob and don't know how.

samtheman373 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have a 3.80 version psp light. I was wandering if it was possible for me to downgrade to a custom firmware in which i can play emulated games and download movies on to. Also I would like to learn about other cool things on custom firmware. I understand if this is possible i will probobly need a pandora's battery and magic mem stick. I dont know much about this so please give me step by step instructions on how to do this! thanks.

undefeated is offline -Hacks Ninja

Dude.. The search button.

Sorry to be mean, but theres alot of threads in the help section.

If I don't tell you this... Then someone else will.................:paranoid:

EDIT:

Within in seconds..

Here. Guide for noobs...

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=123302

Im a noob also :bucktooth:
    Upcoming prospect.
    "From PSP Hacks!"
    www.myspace.com/e_n_j

thanks for your help but ummm.... I searched b4 I posted and didnt find anything that told me step by step and told me the risks... Soo... If anyone could tell me this, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

u dont need cutom firmware to download movies

thanks for your help but i am still lost... I am a total noob to all of this... I looked through the tutorials and still was not sure which would be the best to downgrade 3.80... I believe one said it would work for all firmwares... I am not sure when it was posted so i dont know if "all firmwares" includes 3.80 because it is newer... Also is it safe to do this to my psp will it mess it up in any way???

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by samtheman373
    thanks for your help but i am still lost... I am a total noob to all of this... I looked through the tutorials and still was not sure which would be the best to downgrade 3.80... I believe one said it would work for all firmwares... I am not sure when it was posted so i dont know if "all firmwares" includes 3.80 because it is newer... Also is it safe to do this to my psp will it mess it up in any way???
    Download Dinster v2.2 to your MS, and create the 3.71 unbricker. This will install Despertar Cementerio v3 to your Magic Stick. From there, all you have to do is to get a Pandora Battery.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter