Thread: Psp Slim Question

Mixer85 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi. I was wondering if there is a way to hack a psp slim. To put firmware on it, I see the pandora battery and some people say you can use that but i just want to make sure Thank you very much. Oh yeah and if you can use the pandora battery hack what version of the slim psp do you need or can you do it on any version thank you all again

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Yep I'm pretty sure that you can use a pandora's battery to downgrade your slims' firmware (it doesn't matter what firmware version you have). You can use eLoader to use 1.50 kernel homebrew.

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Yeah Pandora does it all for you. Hard bit is making/geting hold of it when your on Official Firmware. Also, eLoader only adds support for some 1.50 kernel homebrew, not all

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

Blade Punk what do i need to make the pandora battery i heard i need a psp that already runs hacked firmware i read up a little on it please explain thank you

hotrocker is offline Programmer -Hacks Ninja

yes, u must have a freind (or not i guess) that has a hacked psp already, and ask him to make a pandora battery for you (tutorial in the tut section)...just ask other ppl that have psp's if thiers is hacked, if it is theyll know what to do.
    though there is a way to do it w/o another psp, but it requires taking your slim battery apart, cutting a wire, then soldering it back on...

(Compliments of Chode)

ok guys thank you very much i appreciate all the help you guys have given me thank you all :twothumbs: