Thread: Whats Next?

Jodan47 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I'm sure it's been asked before, but I've been visiting this site for awhile, though not a particularly active forum member. I've seen dedicated programmers release many helpful and entertaining tools. With the release of LCS, I remember people rushing to find a way past the required 2.00 Firmware (and the inevitable release of devhook)

I remember Dark Alex's gift to us two years ago with the release of 3.03 SE-B and finally playing PS1 games at full speed (I remember cautiously updating my psp to this cfw, skeptical: can't immagine psp gaming without it). With the release of Pandora's battery, I feel as if we've reached the pinnacle of Homebrew, just imagine trying to tell someone four years ago we could Unbrick/downgrade any psp. How can we get any better than that?

So whats left to do in the homebrew world? Am I just narrow minded, or are the glory days over?

but2002 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Now that we have homebrew capabilities, we just keep developing new homebrews, I'm sure many useful apps for the PSP are going to be, developed/finished, and I still can't wait for a Full Speed N64 Emu, it may not happen, but it's getting closer and closer every day

Jodan47 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Ah I fogot about Daedalus, a full speed N64 emulator would be nice.

It's getting closer with every release.

but2002 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Hell yeah, It'd be nice to see a decent XMB mod, Like Sub-Sub-Sub-Sub-SubDirectories being able to work, and other such things. xD

Mabye even a full blown 3D XMB, that would be hellacious