Thread: Hello All

Wasley is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello Guys,

Brought myself a PSP a couple of days ago due to me going on a 9 hour flight to America in a couple of months. I've got 6 games at the moment, they are as follows:

World tour soccer
    Pro Evo 6
    Liberty Cities [Completed]
    Midnight Club
    Tekken
    NFS: Most wanted

To be fair, I was a bit dis-a-pointed in the graphics but then I thought, for a console as small as it is, your not going to get great graphics. As it stands the games I have arent brillaint. I only like 3 out of the 6 I have got. Can anyone reccomened any, i'm off to town on the weekend so i'll try and grab a copy of 'Vice city'.

If anyone wishes to have the following games, they can have them. I'm not into the: Tekken & World tour soccer.

I currently own a website - gamers-community.net
    Its a gaming site but its not very active at the moment due to me not advertising. I'm hoping to change it around, i want a theme to put on the site. Any suggestions would be greatful.

Anyway, My little fingers are knackerd from typing all of this.

Catch ya later,

Wasley

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

If you liked Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories is a must have. I have both and enjoyed them heaps. And if you liked Most Wanted then I would recommend NFS: Carbon as that is better (or I think so as I have both). Some other good games are Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow and of course, Loco Roco (yeah, its good).

2die4 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i perfer GTA LC or VC that got repetitive didnt like how they made some of VC
    3.71 M33-4 (including 1.5 add on) THANK YOU DAX