Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: we need a tut for NAND DUMPS

BCman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

way too many noobs wrecking their psp's because of the lack of knowledge using a nand dump.
    Anyone(experianced, NO NOOBS!) up to writing a TUT?

i would but i know enough to know that i dont know.....

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I propose that they just flat out take it out of Pandora, it's only caused trouble and I've yet to see anyone use it for any good. Hell, even the people that 'know what they're doing' are screwing up their PSPs cause they're flashing their IDstorage keys trying to recover from a brick.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

I can probably write one, but NANDs are so complex. I can't even return specifically what a nand consists of.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

mattrey94 is offline -Hacks Hacker

Try to make one. There are soo many noobs who think that because they played around with their NAND DUMP that their tops PSP Hackers. Do you guy remember that guy who tried to make that official NAND DUMP Thread and was uploading NAND DUMPS. Talk about noobs these days.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by mattrey94
    Try to make one. There are soo many noobs who think that because they played around with their NAND DUMP that their tops PSP Hackers. Do you guy remember that guy who tried to make that official NAND DUMP Thread and was uploading NAND DUMPS. Talk about noobs these days.
    This guy ...lol http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=130581 i had a good laugh at him :D

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Finally gonna make this moron happy:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=131349

BCman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yup, some ppl just dont want to hear the truth....but hey, cudos to them that dont give up, im just not that stubborn and would listen to superiors....

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dude I'll do it....

Give me a few days to do this...and if possible I could use 1 or 2 people to help me catch mistakes before posting it.

There is a few technical details I'm not sure of but I have most of it down pat

And You do know that if done write you can swap nand dumps from psp to psp without issue...mainly you have to replace your flash0 with a decrypted and unsigchecked version of each file before doing the nand dump and make sure you only flash the lflash and maybe the ipl but not the idstorage...

he he..I think that's going to be my next project...
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

What no takers? No one to help me check it? I have it written I just need a little help double checking behind my self.
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Erland
    What no takers? No one to help me check it? I have it written I just need a little help double checking behind my self.
    I will read over it for you ..... but my knowledge of the nand is very limited ..... but i would question something that did not sound right ...... PM it to me ;)

or just post it and people will give you suggestions on how to improve on it if needed :twothumbs:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast