Thread: [HELP] Downgrading my PSP from 3.90 to 1.50

XxX805XxX is offline -Hacks Newbie

hello, by searching google i found this forum, well im looking for a tutorial that can help me how to downgrade my psp from 3.90 1.50, the reason i want to downgrade it is beacuse it wont let me load any applications like psptube, ect.... if someone can help me please post thankz!!!

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by XxX805XxX
    hello, by searching google i found this forum, well im looking for a tutorial that can help me how to downgrade my psp from 3.90 1.50, the reason i want to downgrade it is beacuse it wont let me load any applications like psptube, ect.... if someone can help me please post thankz!!!
    Please use the tutorials and especially the help section. You need a pandora to downgrade to 1.5; slim psps don't work with 1.5. Do you have a phat or slim? Use demonchild's dcv3/4 tutorial for phats or slims. You need another psp with custom firmware or 1.5 firmware to make a pandora. Or you can hardmod your battery. Do your homework,use the tutorials and research some stuff.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

XxX805XxX is offline -Hacks Newbie

i have the phat one but i dont even now what is pandora

∫or†e is offline -Hacks Newbie

then search foo! Seriously, look around. Pandora is a universal downgrader. Next time go to the HELP SECTION..

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by XxX805XxX
    i have the phat one but i dont even now what is pandora
    Phat and slim are basically the same in getting cfw just that slim can't use 1.5 Google never hurts anyone that's how you found this forum right? A mod will probably move this. And how do you know of psptube but you don't know about pandora that's kinda sad.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page