Thread: Hey new to psp modding have some question

wany is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey i am new to psp modding but not know to the modding scene
    anywas
    I have a psp fat with 3.72 FW
    Just wanna know something i have to downgrade that FW to what version exactly ??
    And what method do i use to downgrade it because i only see downgrade method for 3.50 and 3.8 and those kidna thing i don't see any downgrade method for 3.72

anywaz after i have down graded the FW i have to load a new FW or something like that??

i am bit confused of the proccess

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by wany
    Hey i am new to psp modding but not know to the modding scene
    anywas
    I have a psp fat with 3.72 FW
    Just wanna know something i have to downgrade that FW to what version exactly ??
    And what method do i use to downgrade it because i only see downgrade method for 3.50 and 3.8 and those kidna thing i don't see any downgrade method for 3.72

anywaz after i have down graded the FW i have to load a new FW or something like that??

i am bit confused of the proccess
    you can start by posting in the right section you downgrade 3.8 the same way you downgrade 3.72 use pandora and use the search function.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

Ok just checking something i read that pandora is for the slim PSP,, i have a FAT one isnt there another method

I know pandora can be used on both fat and slim psp but i wanna know if thre antoher methodto use except pandora whn have a fat psp that has 3.72

ying78 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

there is no orther methode to downgrade a fat PSP with official FW 3.72 then pandora battery + magicmemstick.
    orther methode is only for fw below or equal to 3.50, If I remember it right.

ok thkz alot i jus have another question,, i was reading that u can run homebrew off FW 1.5,,
    and i see thy have FW like 3.5m33 or something like tht what are the advantage of haveing custome FW and do ineed CFW to run homebrew?