Thread: A Lesson Learned.....

RUMBLE is offline -Hacks Newbie

I write this in the hope that someone else will find it helpful and not make the same mistake I did.

Searching the internet I stumbled across a site that will allow you to download games for the PSP. Not only for the PSP mind you, but games for the Gameboy, Neo Geo CD, Super NES, Sega and a host of other gaming systems. Sounded simple enough.
    Search for the game...
    Download the game...
    Transfer and enjoy...

Ever hear that old saying, "If something sounds too good to be true it usually is"? Well this is it. Keep in mind gang that there are quite a few sites out there like this and they all have one purpose. To get your money. Well, most sites have that agenda actually. However I consider this site to be a scam. Maybe not as big as the Russian Wedding Scam on Ebay, but still a scam none the less. The *membership* they sell you is nothing more than information. You see, they have none of the games on their site. Not one. What your *membership* gets you is information on how to get the games. Let me rephrase that, information on how to get pirated games.

I suppose if I would have read the disclaimer, I would have found out that Sony is in no way shape or form affiliated with this web site. That would have saved me the "One time membership fee".

For all the good it did me, I might as well went to a strip joint.....

:)

Hope someone else finds this useful....

ying78 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I don't understand, It's so easy to dl everything from the net and for free(Usenet, BT, Emule, you name it), why would you join this site and pay for this sh*t...

BCman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yup, pspblender and such bullshit sites get the noobs everytime, just write them a email demanding ur money back cause u didnt get what u paid for and it is completely illegal and u will start a lawsuit for entraped into "buying" pirated stuff illegally...
    next time, yes, do some research and google and ask ppl questions before u put dollars out, i think weve all learned that lesson one way or another...

RUMBLE is offline -Hacks Newbie

Because I didn't read the disclaimer. Not saying that the information I needed would have been in there anyway but I may have found out that they didn't have any of the downloads on their site. You know, get the games, one stop shopping, fast downloads, legit downloads actually, instead of trying to get the game from an infected computer, halfway around the world, at snail pace download speeds, not even in my native language.

souljah is offline -Hacks Smarty

i agreed with ying78:twothumbs:
    @PSP PHAT TA-081 1001 (01g):::2.83ofw -> 3.03ofw -> 3.50ofw-_____/\_____->1.50 -> 3.40oe-A -> 3.52 m33 -> 3.52 m33-4 -> 3.90 m33-2 1.5kv2 -> 4.01 m33-2...............5.00 M33-6 -> 5.50 GEN-D3 -> 5.50 PROMETHEUS -> 5.50 GEN-D3 Prome-4
    @PS3:::120gb SLIM OFW 3.60