Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: scammed?

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

No one responded to my last topic, but now I really want answers, gamers supposedly has a sega nomad with a rechargeable battery pack. I bought it, but the shipping is some reason the only thing I paid for. Plus I email them, never got anything by doing that, what do you think, should I wait and suddenly be happy to get a Nomad maybe tomorrow? Then what would I do to get my money back, I mean they do not respond, or even have any system to cancel an order.

lyingit is offline -Hacks Member

who is gamers?

a poster?

why would you ask this here?

It is a store that sells classic games, I am asking if anyone might know if I have been scammed, I kind of want a fast answer on this, because there is a good deal I will go for if so.

I take it that it's a webpage?

if it's a reputable place I wouldn't worry - it could just be taking them a bit of time...

although if you didn't actually pay them for anything other than S&H, perhaps they are waiting on you to finish paying them?

have you contacted them?

I have contacted them several times that is one problem, but umm oh crap now I feel retarded, strangely when you hit "check-out," all of a sudden it is just 0 dollar total with a shipping of $5.00...? I guess I did not notice that, but before it says $49.99 I mean wtf when I try to pay for it, it suddenly goes to zero. I bet that is because they really do not have it in stock.

Here http://www.gogamers.com/gogamerscom/...=genesis&f1=78 add it to cart, then see what happens when you hit checkout

Forget it, I am going to just go for the next best deal. Take my losses and move on.

What a shit load of fuck

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

lol shit happenes man, u just gotta becareful on this kind of stuff.. demon got scammed for iphone, he payed like 400 bucks for nothing..
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Well I just paid five dollars, but then again it is still pending, I don't think I have even paid five dollars. I will get the Nomad for like 59 dollars, the only problem with the system is the battery life (once again the good handhelds always have a bad battery life). No ghosting, I can literally put my Sega cartridges in and play, I really dont like playing Sega Genesis games on my PSP personally, the ghosting does take away from some of the gameplay because of the blast processing. Actually sonic 1 looks awesome, but MUSHA is ugly on the psp so much ghosting, same with Robocop vs the Terminator, and on my TV some of the graphics has multiple colors when it should just be white light.

I wonder if batteries of today go further than batteries of twelve years ago? Either that, or I just get a rechargeable battery pack.

Mike[dot]420 is offline -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker
    Well I just paid five dollars, but then again it is still pending, I don't think I have even paid five dollars. I will get the Nomad for like 59 dollars, the only problem with the system is the battery life (once again the good handhelds always have a bad battery life). No ghosting, I can literally put my Sega cartridges in and play, I really dont like playing Sega Genesis games on my PSP personally, the ghosting does take away from some of the gameplay because of the blast processing. Actually sonic 1 looks awesome, but MUSHA is ugly on the psp so much ghosting, same with Robocop vs the Terminator, and on my TV some of the graphics has multiple colors when it should just be white light.

I wonder if batteries of today go further than batteries of twelve years ago? Either that, or I just get a rechargeable battery pack.
    my 16 bit sega genisis would whoop this shit out of your 32 bit.

3.71 SONY PTF THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    3.71 FLASH0/CXMB THEMES? CLICK HERE !![56k Warning]
    Installing a flash or cxmb theme? Click HERE !!

get eneloops

First of all The nomad is a 16 bit console, second of all WHOLE SHIT why have I NOT heard of eneloops, A WHOLE YEAR, I thought getting 8 AA batteries for a dollar was nice, but this is just what I need.

But, there is no location except Circuit Crap to get them, and it says that they don't ship it, or something. Ok so one of the best batteries ever, but no one has them, what a piece of shit. Thank god for Amazon, $24.03 for 8 AA Eneloope batteries, Nomad is going to be awesome. Beats going through hundreds of batteries, it would probably cost me about 50 dollars to go through that many with my discount. Now to play the waiting game...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast