Thread: What should I do....

Toxin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

when I see a little "uber 1337 HAXXOR" showing off to kids at skool about how he can "hack" any psp using his "uber 1337 HAXXING" battery? I witnessed it and i was conflicted as to whether or not i should mock him like an pretentious elite jerkass, or let him bask in his "uber 1337" coolness with all his buddies wanting to suck him off for a modded psp...btw, i say "uber 1337" because the kid was acting like he was DAX or something talking about how he can hack this and that, it was sad, that's why i couldnt react, he really must be very sad on the inside.

2.81->1.50->3.02 OE-A->3.02 OE-B->3.03 OE-A->3.03 OE-C->3.10 OE-A->3.10 OE-A\'->3.10 OE-C->3.30 OE-A->3.30 OE-A\'->3.51 M33->3.71 m33
    if a chicken had lips, could it whistle?

fella is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Step back, and realize that high school won't matter in a year..

Quote Originally Posted by fella
    Step back, and realize that high school won't matter in a year..
    lol, thats pretty funny, cuz imma senior and the "hacker" is only a freshman
    2.81->1.50->3.02 OE-A->3.02 OE-B->3.03 OE-A->3.03 OE-C->3.10 OE-A->3.10 OE-A\'->3.10 OE-C->3.30 OE-A->3.30 OE-A\'->3.51 M33->3.71 m33

Kion is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Start asking him questions about LUA, how you did this, what program languages does he know, how long his been hacking, etc.
    You know put under some serious pressure to answer. See how much of Haxxor he really is ;)

Alt: You can always lead him into a discussion about something. Then lie about something and see if he agrees in a hope of looking like he knows what his talking about.

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kion
    Start asking him questions about LUA, how you did this, what program languages does he know, how long his been hacking, etc.
    You know put under some serious pressure to answer. See how much of Haxxor he really is ;)
    Haha, yeah that'd be awesome. Also ask him what pandora is and how you do it. And how you install custom themes.
    And ask him if he knows what 3.90 PRX offsets are. Then let him stand there like an idiot in front of all his followers. :twisted:

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Ask him if he knows about TimeMachine. Ask about DAX.

Dish out the CFW questions. Call me and some others over there, we make him suffer. :mrgreen:

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Dish out the CFW questions. Call me and some others over there, we make him suffer. :mrgreen:
    Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Ask him if he knows about TimeMachine. Ask about DAX.

like i said, i just couldnt believe at how ignorant the kids were, i remember when i saw psp graphics for the first time i knew that homebrew and ps1 games would be playable on it, the ONLY reason i bought a psp was to hack it and play homebrew and ps1 on the go. I just cant fathom how a person could just buy a device like the psp, and not even realize it's full potential, now that I'm about to graduate, I'm thinking about taking a programming class in college so that the psp can play DS games, that would be the coup de grace in the handheld wars