Thread: My Psp Does Not Run Video, Photo Or Music, Please Help

Baixa is offline -Hacks Newbie

MY PSP DOES NOT RUN VIDEO, PHOTO OR MUSIC, the problem is that i have 2 psp one is FAT the other is SLIM, the slim does not run anything besides games i dont know why, because it has the same firmware the 3.80mm5 that the FAT psp has, and this one runs it all, the psp slim does not recognize any file that is put on music, photo or video folder, but when i put the same memory card on the fat psp it recgonizes the files normaly and play them, please help me, what shoul i do, should i send it to SONY? i have just bought the psp slim i was thinking to sell the fat one, but i want to know what is the problem. i would apreciate any help, nobody knows what seems to be the problem, if i put the new firmware should it resolve the problem?

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

your topic got locked because it was a useless poll now you're doing it again and you posted in the wrong section. Did you reformat the memory stick using the psp to create folder structure yet?

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

-locked-

you didnt read the post rules

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019