Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How make " Go ! explore " ( GPS navigation for PSP ) working ?

tinaho is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi everybody ! I have "Go ! explore " software GPS navigation for PSP but i don't know how to make it working , anyone can show me ...Thanks
    Map this working well for me (tested ) but ' Go ! explore I hear sony company said : Go ! explore ' is number 1

NEWS: 22 August 2007 21:19 GMT by Amy-Mae Elliott

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has unveiled Go!Explore, the new satellite navigation package for PSP due for release in the New Year.

Collaborating with TeleAtlas and NavNGo and utilising the latest in map data and navigation software, Sony claims Go!Explore is a state of the art, combined in-car and pedestrian GPS navigation application for PSP.

Incorporating a GPS receiver and the UMD software containing your chosen maps, Go!Explore will offer a top quality satellite navigation system at an affordable price.

"Bringing GPS navigation to PSP is simply fantastic and shows again the unrivalled potential of PSP", said Stephane Hareau, PSP European Marketing Manager, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

"Developed in collaboration with key companies TeleAtlas and NavNGo, the market leaders in the map data and Navigation software industry, Go!Explore offers the best and most innovative In-Car and Pedestrian GPS navigation experience. With the ability to use 3D city maps and even 3D landmarks in certain key cities, GPS on PSP is a totally unique experience."

Go!Explore supports 11 languages on every geographic version; English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish.

Go!Explore has access to upgradeable Maps and Points of Interest that can be purchased via the PLAYSTATION Network, and to additional maps, POI, downloads and other Wi-Fi features that will be made available in the future.

Also available to accompany Go!Explore are the Car Adaptor and Car Mount accessories, which will be bundled together.
    Pricing and availability to be confirmed.

Sony also announced Go!Messenger for the PSP that in conjunction with BT will see IMing, VoIP calls and video chat capabilities and Go!Video with Sky - video on demand services.

this is video : Have a look:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=586C5...eature=related

It's cool ! Is that right?

DVC
    DVC is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm guessing the version you obtained you downloaded from the internet somewhere, right? I'm also guessing that you aren't from the UK due to your English. Well, last time I looked the only version that has been leaked online is the UK&Ireland UMD rip. If you do not live in the UK or Ireland it will not work for you as it does not contain the correct maps. You'll have to wait until the correct version for your country is released or leaked.

I do have it myself and it works very well, much better than MapThis!.

Quote Originally Posted by DVC
    I'm guessing the version you obtained you downloaded from the internet somewhere, right? I'm also guessing that you aren't from the UK due to your English. Well, last time I looked the only version that has been leaked online is the UK&Ireland UMD rip. If you do not live in the UK or Ireland it will not work for you as it does not contain the correct maps. You'll have to wait until the correct version for your country is released or leaked.

What you said is true. That is why i need your help to make 'Go! Explore' work for me; I live in Australia.
    Can you show me step to step on how to create 'Go! Explore' using your method.

can you send it to my email: aqua_360@hotmail.com

To do this it's very hard and therefore i will need you help to make this work for me.
    Thank-you

GeToChKn is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tinaho

What you said is true. That is why i need your help to make 'Go! Explore' work for me; I live in Australia.

To do this it's very hard and therefore i will need you help to make this work for me.
    Thank-you
    Holy f%^k are you daft? Do you not understand that it only has the maps for the UK and Ireland, not Australia. There is 'no method' to 'create' Go! Explore. When it's released for your country, then you can go buy it, and not download it, and then you 'make it go'. I also thought people in Australia spoke english, which you certainly seem to have a hard time with.

Quote Originally Posted by GeToChKn

Thank-you
    Holy f%^k are you daft? Do you not understand that it only has the maps for the UK and Ireland, not Australia. There is 'no method' to 'create' Go! Explore. When it's released for your country, then you can go buy it, and not download it, and then you 'make it go'. I also thought people in Australia spoke english, which you certainly seem to have a hard time with.
    No need to swear and use that attitude. If you don't know how to do it then don't say anything.
    I know that the 'Go! Explore' only works at UK and Ireland (using the UK and Ireland maps)
    However, the software 'Go! Explore' must use the satellite maps. Therefore, there must be a way to put the Australia satellite map onto 'Go! Explore'

lyingit is offline -Hacks Member

I'm just curious why your english is so broken living in australia...

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by lyingit
    I'm just curious why your english is so broken living in australia...
    its something called the internet. would you like to correct my english grammar as well sir?

DVC
    DVC is offline -Hacks Newbie

No need to swear and use that attitude. If you don't know how to do it then don't say anything.
    I know that the 'Go! Explore' only works at UK and Ireland (using the UK and Ireland maps)
    However, the software 'Go! Explore' must use the satellite maps. Therefore, there must be a way to put the Australia satellite map onto 'Go! Explore'
    Actually, the maps are compressed onto the UMD, and you have the option to install them to your memory stick to improve the read rate. Until the Australian specific UMD is released or leaked online, you won't be able to install any other maps.

That said, once it IS released, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to overwrite the UK maps with Aussie maps, as I said, you can store them on your memory stick.

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Here is how to get the australian maps into go explore.

1. Go to college.
    2. Get a job with Sony.
    3. Get Sony to allow you to work on Go Explore!
    4. Put the maps into it.
    5. Release it to the Public
    6. Your done.
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast