Thread: I think i bricked my psp

Teny is offline -Hacks Neophyte

so, i've been having problems with my psp, UMD drive, and stripped screw. So i was going to check at my local Gamestop to replace it since i have the PRP. I tried to downgrade my CFW 3.90 M33-2 back to 1.50, but cant, so then i created the Pandora and converted it backe to 3.71 M33. Now without formatting or anything, i just copied the recovery into my memstick, and ran the recovery thing in recovery mode, and upgrade to like OFW 3.50 or something since i have the original Lumines, and raplace it for another one at Gamestop. But when i ran the recovery thing, once in a while, there was something like..... ERROR LOADING ......... PANIC!. and i was like WTF? i didnt want to like unplug it or take out the battery since i was too lazy, but when the thing finished, all i get is a green light with no backlight. and i was like OH NOES!!!, i bricked it..... *hehe*..... yes, i laughed when i bricked my psp, this wasnt my first time bricking a psp, the first i bricked one was like 1 month before pandora came out, and sold it, after i found out about pandora, i was like.... damn, oh well, looks like im going to get another psp. Im just thinking of returning it back to gamestop as it being bricked, unless their PRP plan wont let me..... if not, then i would just use one of my friends or my familys psp, and create a pandora with their psp, and restore then return it back to gamestop. Pandora is really helpful, i downgraded like 3 of my friends psp with it. i know this was like all random, but i feel like i should tell somebody, and its like 5:30 in the morning, and everybody is asleep, and myspace is not working for me right now for some reason.... hehe

Cloudx77 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

if you got the prp from gamestop then return it. theres nothing wrong with a brand new psp :) also try to keep the battery to see if theyll let you, so you can have a separate pandora battery. also make sure when you get your new psp that you backup your Nand and your IDstorage, just in case.

btw i did the same thing you might do, i bricked my psp and i got a new one. make sure you make up some fake excuse though.....

Teny is offline -Hacks Neophyte

well, i returned the psp, but i can only get a used one..... but i kept the battery, i never put it in the psp, and they took the psp back without checking for the battery, and gave me a used one, and the battery was inside, so i have 2 battery. the only bad thing is that now i have to go back and return it since theres something wrong with the analog, it always makes me go up.....

Cloudx77 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

lol , they gave me a brand new one last time, box and everything. maybe its cause i had the box when i gave it to them as well.......oh well but glad your getting a new one, also make sure you do wat i said a few posts above