Thread: Bout to hack, wish me luck!

Boddle is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Amazing luck has occurred today, I went from a fake battery and a 32mb MS to a official Sony 3.6 1200 Battery and 1 gig MS, both free. Guy I know was selling his PSP, needless to say I asked if he had a memory card? Little later he said

"Well I only paid 40 for it, so you can have it".

THEN I told my manager (At a game retailing store..Its a stop for games ;) ) what I was doing and I have a fake battery, as soon as I finished my story a man walks in with a PSP slim looking to trade it in, I immediately stop him and ask what his battery is..

"The original one I think.."

My manager didn't mine and I got my 1200mAh free! I'm going with it now so wish me luck guys! (Post back soon probably with pictures)

EDIT #1 Got the MS ready!

Edit #2 :( Battery..failed

Rocking a White Slim - 4.01m33-2 - 1 & 4 gig Sandisk

Youtube.com/Boddle

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Godspeed.

Boddle is offline -Hacks Neophyte

So okay PSP experience..the other day I opened my fake battery..cake huh? Well I was eager to have a cool 3.71M33 PSP then needless to say I coughed on some WHITE SMOKE that came out..-.-

Looks like its $45 for a 2200 battery..15% discount..so about 38.65 for a battery..switch that out at work later..damn
    Rocking a White Slim - 4.01m33-2 - 1 & 4 gig Sandisk

Youtube.com/Boddle

blits1290 is offline -Hacks Newbie

don't use anything metal or anything sharp, i ruined my first battery this way and had to go buy a second for about 20 bucks from a gamestop

i did eventually crack it open using my key to make deeper scores on the plastic (i know the key is metal but i didn't exactly go through the plastic), i then used a broken cd case to finish 'er off

opening it is easy enough... lifting that little pin is a bitch though, tried quiet a few things... got it with a skinny nail though

if it doesn't go to recovery mode right off the bat try restarting it a couple times and if that don't work you probably didn't put the files onto your memory card right

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I hope it bricks.

kidding.

Good luck.