Thread: 3.0-3.90.......

Super_Jedi7 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Firmware #s..there realy just some random number sony thought of to make the updates go along...but to us hackers there alot more....consider all the changes that acuired during 3.0-3.90...go ahead...think about it for 2 mins...ALOT OF SHIT RIGHT! 3.x was dark alexs oe..he "quit" .able to play ps1 games.....pandoras batery. m33.hacking the slim....its funy how update numbers sorty show a period of time in psp hacking...what do you thinks next for 4-5..if there is ever a 5.0...lol there probly be one...whats the most instresting think that hapend to you. in 3.0-3.90? for me...I guss being able to paly ps1 back ups....

UMM lol I forgot WHAT picture WAS HERE...

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Actually the update numbers go alone with what is released.

Such as from 1.50-1.51/.52 were security patches. 2.00 brought along a web browser.

2.00-2.81 were security patches and minor updates such as LFTV. 3.00 allowed us to connect to the PS3 and play PSX games.

3.00-3.90 have been simple revisions to the firmware, things such as Skype, Go!Messenger, PTF themes and other small things such as codecs and security patches.

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

4.0 will probably be PlayTV connectivity with PS3
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684