Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Retro gets old

robbiesonic3 is offline -Hacks Newbie

When i play retro games like sonic rivals 2 it all cames to mind like some fat man taking over everything and some blue hedgehog being smart come on we need some good games for psp not this crap its old .

Once i had all the hot chicks now eggman scared them all away that ass hole now im always busy all the time with my friends i was tired so i started making staff for psp and become the homebrew master i own a slim m33 3.90.

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Sometimes it's all good though. When have you had a craving to pick up an old Mario game or cream Mr Dream (I have a knack for poetry) in Punch-Out? It can get old fast, but it can also be AMAZINGLY cool :twothumbs:

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

Uhhh maybe it is because sonic rival 2 kind of sucks? The genesis games are far superior. Retro has not got old to me, I mean most of the games I got from the past are just waiting to be played every once in a while. Nedthehed, holy crap how you get here...

berserker go to google and find sonic 1 megamix its kind of fun just 1 bad word.
    Once i had all the hot chicks now eggman scared them all away that ass hole now im always busy all the time with my friends i was tired so i started making staff for psp and become the homebrew master i own a slim m33 3.90.

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

wow.... no one has respect for classic, There is a reason that Retro games are still played today.
    Games back then were REAL games
    They were fun to play and made you want to beat them

Games today are all about graffics, and nothing about gameplay, All the companys are trying to out do each with bloom but forget that a game is about GAMEplay.

Give me Super Mario World over Halo 3 ANYDAY.

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

fella is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I mean, to be honest, I think that the large, incredible size of the hacking community is sheer proof that the psp needs better games. I think the system has been hacked so badly because there is nothing new worth playing on it. Yeah, it's great to carry around some homebrew and old classics, but I don't think the desire would be as strong if there were psp games worth owning/playing instead.

So being able to play Atari-ps1 games is a bad thing all of a sudden? Or maybe we just like a lot of variety, every generation of gaming is for the most part different/ or the same thing except a lot better. It is a excellent portable device, the hacking we have done has only proven how good of a playstation portable it is. I dont really care that there is tons of games, I dont like spending that much money on games, I rather just have the occasional really good game (N64) then spend more money on games that might be ok.

I like to point out that your sayying this while Wipeout pule, God of War, Patapon, and FF Chronicles came out. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!

The ds has nothing that compares to that of the psp yet people are buying those games all the time, maybe we are just the smart ones eh? I work at Best Buy and I watch/let people buy shitty games all the time. My point is that the ds sucks monkey fuck, SUCKS MONKEY FUCK! Yet people are buying games for it that suck all the time.

Ok, my point in all this is to say, people who are here are extremely smart and informed gamers. Who want to get away from the bad systems that just take your money, with little fun involved.

The ds does suck i play my psp more than my ds.

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbiesonic3
    The ds does suck i play my psp more than my ds.
    I play my DS more than I play my PSP ATM. The Nintendo games don't need to worry about graphics, but the gameplay is usually great. Yoshi's Island is my all time favorite game next to Super Mario RPG, both for SNES. To this day, the grpahics for both games are weak, but the gameplay is absolutly amaizng!

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

Dont kid yourself NedtheHed, the ds is a lie, that I regrettably fell for. The gameplay was a sin, so easy that you might as well not play. I mean Starfox Command, what a pos, I ordered Starfox for my super nintendo for eight dollars, that is a way better deal. The ds is being bought by kids, most noteably females for some odd reason. Then again I think the feminist anti-gamer has for the most part ended.

As for retro, keep it away from nintendo, they screw with the music and difficulty, even Brawl is guilty of killing the music to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast