Thread: Im screwed right?

Alienshroom is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok I got a fat PSP ver 3.72 official. So without using Pandora's battery there really is no way I can run any emulators or PSX games right? Is there any other way besides pandoras battery to downgrade 3.72? Thanks.

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom
    Ok I got a fat PSP ver 3.72 official. So without using Pandora's battery there really is no way I can run any emulators or PSX games right? Is there any other way besides pandoras battery to downgrade 3.72? Thanks.
    nope only pandora.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

-RAZER1- is offline -Hacks Smarty

ahem............your screwed
    If You are Reading This You Just Wasted 4 Second Of Your Life

mav3r1ck is offline -Hacks Smarty

why are you so worried? it isnt that hard to setup a pandoras battery and magic memory stick, and ore so you can revert both the memory stick and the battery back to its normal use, so no biggie. unless you are just technically declined or something, or just pants on head retarded, whatever your having issues with, admittedly you should use the u.p.m.s. setup, very user friendly.

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by mav3r1ck
    why are you so worried? it isnt that hard to setup a pandoras battery and magic memory stick, and ore so you can revert both the memory stick and the battery back to its normal use, so no biggie. unless you are just technically declined or something, or just pants on head retarded, whatever your having issues with, admittedly you should use the u.p.m.s. setup, very user friendly.
    ummm there are some psp's that cant pandorise... though im not sure if they are out yet. only good way is to hardmod i think, but then you cant revert it back to norm...unless u reweld?

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kaitoshinichi
    Quote Originally Posted by mav3r1ck
    ummm there are some psp's that cant pandorise... though im not sure if they are out yet. only good way is to hardmod i think, but then you cant revert it back to norm...unless u reweld?
    what the hell are u talkin about? u trippin? ALL psp can be hacked by pandora batt, however, some of the new batts cant be made into pandora batt..
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Emsal is offline -Hacks Smarty

He meant that some psps can't make pandora.

Exiled is offline -Hacks Veteran

Just go and buy a pandora a minor 20-30 pounds or if your in us 50-60 dollars or smfin nothin big

Rohit_CoolDude812 is offline -Hacks Smarty

chill and get urself a pandora,its not so expensive

1.50-3.10oe-3.52m33-3.71m33-BRICK-UNBRICK(PANDORA)-3.71m33-4-3.90m33-2-3-4.01m33-2-5.00m33-2-3-BRICK