Thread: n64 emu R13 daeuphulus and idm plugin?

spartin268 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

:bucktooth: which games run well on it, is there a special kind of list or something

Also is there a special thing that'll allow u to resume broken downloads or something kinda like internet download manager for windows

Embrace your dreams, and always protect your soldier honour!
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Basciallly no games work

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NBNP
    Basically no games work
    Not true. A some games do work, but most of them either have visual issues and/or run slow. The best compatible games are Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and Super Smash Bros. You can try others, you will just need to mess around with the settings. And make sure Dynamic Compiler is on, it makes it run faster, ans so does Audio Disabled.
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

just wait till daedalus R14 comes out..
    that will be a big step in having a perfect N64 emulator since the creator is working on having audio playing without the game lagging.

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by gregerson316
    Basically no games work
    Not true. A some games do work, but most of them either have visual issues and/or run slow. The best compatible games are Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and Super Smash Bros. You can try others, you will just need to mess around with the settings. And make sure Dynamic Compiler is on, it makes it run faster, ans so does Audio Disabled.
    Sorry, but to me

Slow/missing textures = dont work.

I dont mean to sound like a asshole, but i like to play a game at a playable speed, and to be able to see everything.

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Sorry, but to me

I dont mean to sound like a asshole, but i like to play a game at a playable speed, and to be able to see everything.
    I agree, if games lag, I don't feel like playing them

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Basically no games work
    Sorry, but to me

It's not really being an ass hole I understand where your coming from. Honestly its awesome someone is working on an n64 emulator for us, but its not really any good to play "seriously" if games are missing tons of textures, no sound, or wicked laggy.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum
    Sorry, but to me

It's not really being an ass hole I understand where your coming from. Honestly its awesome someone is working on an n64 emulator for us, but its not really any good to play "seriously" if games are missing tons of textures, no sound, or wicked laggy.
    Like I said, he's working on it.. working very hard too. I think we should at least commend him for that
    when R14 comes out it will be great, although he hasn't updated his blog about it in a long time...

spartin268 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

The list came from back in the R3 days, so far in my emu testing super smash bros is 60% speed and mario64 the firt levl is laggy but the rest is fine. also mario kart is perfect. I tried banjo tooie, but it doesnt seem to start up right, i'l try to find a better dump though. Also i own all the games too, but there in the basement so its not illegal for me.
    = no thread locky

Embrace your dreams, and always protect your soldier honour!
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?