Thread: GRRR... pandora batt dead...?!

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

anyone have ne suggestion to revive pandora battery, i used 2 have a psp phat m33, then i used it to make a pandora and hacked my slim, now im tryin 2 hack my freinds psp.. made the memery stick.. and the battery isnt working. when i tried to charge it(by turnin on psp with ac adapter in without battery then stick the battery in). it will say that battery is chargin but its always @ 0%... how can i revive my pandora.. -_-

PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

MilitiaMan is offline -Hacks Newbie

my only solution is to start over :twothumbs:

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

http://consolespot.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2266
    You did try the jump start trick ? .... if not then read the post by "PSP Nikos" on consolespot ( 6th post down i think ) ... i dunno if it works cos i've never needed to do it
    But it sounds to me like your battery is at the end of it's lifespan ( Especially if you have had the battery a long time ) :(

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

I think you need to short pins 1-4 or something to reset the charge.. I don't know which ones for sure.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

robbiesonic3 is offline -Hacks Newbie

pandora battery is a some what hard thing to install i was working on some ones psp and it was pain in the ass but i fixed it now im happy but it does act odd sometimes.
    Once i had all the hot chicks now eggman scared them all away that ass hole now im always busy all the time with my friends i was tired so i started making staff for psp and become the homebrew master i own a slim m33 3.90.

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    http://consolespot.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2266
    You did try the jump start trick ? .... if not then read the post by "PSP Nikos" on consolespot ( 6th post down i think ) ... i dunno if it works cos i've never needed to do it
    But it sounds to me like your battery is at the end of it's lifespan ( Especially if you have had the battery a long time ) :(
    grr... lickin the wires connected to the battery dont work.. the battery didnt get used much.. i dont understand how it could have been dead..
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!