Thread: Anyone listen to podcasts about psp?

BorisDBlade is offline -Hacks Newbie

This isn't a help question or a "hey, I'm too dumb to google" question. (I googled the shit out of this one). But I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other psp podcasts out there besides the PGR one? It hasn't been updated in over a year now. The last one was in February of 2007. That's a whole year of psp news, games and product reviews missed.
    I've listened to some others, but they plainly suck, they don't cover homebrew or updates, just japanese games or what the podcaster does with it his psp in the dark. Almost none have what PGR had. Itunes podcast searches don't turn up much and what they do cover ps3, wii, ds, xbox360, and maybe a little blurb about psp.
    If anyone is looking for a project, make a podcast dedicated to the psp! You'd have the whole market locked up if it was done well. Podcasting takes about 8-10hrs in a week to do a good 1hr show. (I did one for a while, never got much feedback, tore down the site.)
    But I know other psp users are starving for a good podcast since PGR "quit" (he calls it hibernation).
    So info for other psp-only podcasts would help stave my thirst for a while. Thank you.

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

PGR? The only one I know of is a video podcast (which *might* be dead) called PSP-Hacking 101. The website is toosmartguys.com

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

BorisDBlade is offline -Hacks Newbie

they haven't done one on psp for a very long time. Iphone, wii and some cookie show is why they are all about now. There's 50 different podcasts and video shows for ps3, xbox, wii, and ds....wish the psp was just as popular in those genres....it's sad really that if so many people have a psp in the world, no one is apparently talking about it.