Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Is this out/available?

  
  1. #1
    Ino
    Ino is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Is there a way to make the psp load the background/waves/icons off the memory stick instead of the Flash0? I'm not talking about Themes, I just want to mess around with themes and stuff without bricking/taking the time to open up the flash0

    Black PSP Phat, bought on release day, 3.90M33-3
    Another Phat, 3.90 M33-3
    Red God of War Slim, 4.01M33-2

  2. #2
    osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ino
    Is there a way to make the psp load the background/waves/icons off the memory stick instead of the Flash0? I'm not talking about Themes, I just want to mess around with themes and stuff without bricking/taking the time to open up the flash0
    cxmb make a theme file with just the waves and icons follow this http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=136005
    and use this section http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=45


    Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

  3. #3
    Ino
    Ino is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I have cxmb, but is there a way to set your PSP to load system_plugin_bg.rco and etc off the memory stick instead of flash0, and not have to go through all the trouble of making a cxmb theme
    Black PSP Phat, bought on release day, 3.90M33-3
    Another Phat, 3.90 M33-3
    Red God of War Slim, 4.01M33-2

  4. #4
    osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ino
    I have cxmb, but is there a way to set your PSP to load system_plugin_bg.rco and etc off the memory stick instead of flash0, and not have to go through all the trouble of making a cxmb theme
    I haven't tried just using a wave. I guess you can just place the wave in the resource folder and create a ctf with just that.


    Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

  5. #5
    nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,862
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Would Devhook work for that? You basically boot a firmware on top of your firmware, so you can modify that one as you please.

    Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

  6. #6
    gregerson316's Avatar
    gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Have fun trying to load up a devhook that will work for all of the newer CFW. Last time I tried (3.40 OE-A) it took me a few days to find one that would work, cause at the time the only way to play Ratchet and Clank S.M. online was though devhook. Also devhook only emulates up to 3.03 last time I checkes so it probably runs different RCO files then the newer CFW's. Anyway, Good Luck.
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

  7. #7
    p0op's Avatar
    p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    9,921
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregerson316
    Have fun trying to load up a devhook that will work for all of the newer CFW. Last time I tried (3.40 OE-A) it took me a few days to find one that would work, cause at the time the only way to play Ratchet and Clank S.M. online was though devhook. Also devhook only emulates up to 3.03 last time I checkes so it probably runs different RCO files then the newer CFW's. Anyway, Good Luck.
    I believe it's up to 3.11.

  8. #8
    gregerson316's Avatar
    gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I believe it's up to 3.11.
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •