Thread: Replacement PSP plates?

raven3333 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Where can i get replacement psp plates i'm bored of mine but am still fine with it but it'd be so cool if i had like a ... well dragonish type plate or something wierd is there a website that you can buy them like something that would change the front plate of the PSP or can i make my own (I guess not that'd be difficult and i don't own plastic :D) hahaha

ok well ya thanks

(I have a phat so if you give me links make sure its to a website with phat psp front plates)

~Andrew

I HAVE 3.90 m33-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m00nd0g is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

I've never had any problems with a company called Divineo ( the items have all arrived on time in perfect condition ) they allow customers to pay cash on delivery also so you won't get ripped off :twothumbs:
    They have quite a wide selection of faceplates ... I messaged them recently asking about the new Glow in the dark faceplates by XCM and they said the expect them in soon :twothumbs:

raven3333 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Thanks so much for the decalgirl one its amazing but 2 quick questions:

1. Are the skins actual replacements or are they just pieces of paper/stickers that stick to the PSP?

2. If question 1 is equal to yes, can someone give me a link to a page that shows how to dismantle all the parts i would need to put the skin on?

~Andrew
    I HAVE 3.90 m33-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raven3333
    Thanks so much for the decalgirl one its amazing but 2 quick questions:

1. Are the skins actual replacements or are they just pieces of paper/stickers that stick to the PSP?

2. If question 1 is equal to yes, can someone give me a link to a page that shows how to dismantle all the parts i would need to put the skin on?

~Andrew
    A skin is just a sticker ...... but decalgirl does have faceplates aswell

Youtube have a lot of how to change a faceplate tutorials
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e&search_type=

foxnuclear1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

check out my site www.supapspmods.net check the about us page theres video tutorials there

Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    I've never had any problems with a company called Divineo ( the items have all arrived on time in perfect condition ) they allow customers to pay cash on delivery also so you won't get ripped off :twothumbs:
    They have quite a wide selection of faceplates ... I messaged them recently asking about the new Glow in the dark faceplates by XCM and they said the expect them in soon :twothumbs:
    http://xcm.cc/small%20card.jpg
    http://xcm.cc/XCM_Magic_night_Crystal_d1.jpg
    what :o Cash On Delivery (COD) im bookmarking this site, thx :mrgreenthumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Bryce
    Yup I've used the COD service for every order all without any problems
    Including PSP Parts / PSP Faceplates / 2 x R4's for the DS / Memory Sticks

They might be a little more expensive than some of the other stores but it you don't have access to credit cards but still want your order despatched quickly this is one of the best routes to take :twothumbs:

Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

They might be a little more expensive than some of the other stores but it you don't have access to credit cards but still want your order despatched quickly this is one of the best routes to take :twothumbs:
    yea i dont have a credit card either, I was also looking for the R4 for DS but i noticed they were out of stock :| i wonder why? :rolleyes:
    "2 x R4's for the DS" :P

yea i dont have a credit card either, I was also looking for the R4 for DS but i noticed they were out of stock :| i wonder why? :rolleyes:
    "2 x R4's for the DS" :P
    Email them and ask .... They will tell you when they expect to get some more in ( But i think the R4's sell quite quickly :P ) ..... and not because i keep buying them :lol: